• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWong

Banned
Hey guys, any tips on buying a football?

I went to a store and saw the Confed Cafusa ball and asked how much it was. It's authentic, and it costs $150.

K1LLER7

It's getting rowdy in here.

I love you all.

Cunt

untitled-166rl9o.gif

Scum

That's the thing, I've slept terribly lately. It was (sort of) doable the first two weeks, but nowadays I see like ten roaches a day, so I can't really charge my batteries at all. The whole building is infested and the landlord doesn't seem to give a shit*. When I came home today (8 pm) there was one at the outer wall of the building, that's probably a pretty bad sign.

Thankfully I got two (promising) apartments I'll check out Sunday/Monday. If one of them is okay I'll probably take it immediately. My landlord made it clear that I'm the only German in the house and presumably the only one that complains about the roaches. I'll probably throw most of my stuff away - books, clothes, electronics, notes etc. to be sure.

*Next treatment is Monday in a week, but at such a level of infestation I doubt it'll do much. I asked the landlord to send them earlier, but that didn't happen, she actually lied to me ("Oh yeah, they'll come on Thursday, don't worry."). She didn't even believe me when I told her how many I've seen and killed.

Fucking hell, ElTopo! Leave as soon as. Every time you bring this up, I'm reminded of that Powerpuff Girls episode with Roach Coach.
And if you do leave, burn your shit. Don't take it with you to your new place.

Clegg

Snow White and the Huntsman was a bit cack.

First 40 minutes were decent but then it fell to pieces. The fact that it ran for 2 and a bit hours didn't help either.

Edit: What the fuck happened in this thread?

noal

Banned
If it makes anybody feel better I am having a mare session of Football Manager. Just got knocked out of Europe by the Scum Madrid.

Fry

Lol, Fry is denying request from future United Gaffers.

#fuckbayern

I have put everyone that PMed me in the OP.

I have put people that posted in the thread in the OP, too. At least the ones Ive noticed.

That dude didn't PM me once, so fuck right off.

Wilbur

Banned
So I had wierd as fuck dreams today.

benzema scored
weird dream huh

Well yeah I could buy replica stuff for cheap, but is that a good thing?

If you just want to play some football then yeah its fine. You dont want to spend 100 dollars on a ball, you won't want to dirty it haha! Just get replica stuff if you're having a kickabout.

fuck why is fry moody all the time now

cant handle dortmund winning
maybe his sister got so hot he couldnt handle it

Suen

That's the thing, I've slept terribly lately. It was (sort of) doable the first two weeks, but nowadays I see like ten roaches a day, so I can't really charge my batteries at all. The whole building is infested and the landlord doesn't seem to give a shit*. When I came home today (8 pm) there was one at the outer wall of the building, that's probably a pretty bad sign.

Thankfully I got two (promising) apartments I'll check out Sunday/Monday. If one of them is okay I'll probably take it immediately. My landlord made it clear that I'm the only German in the house and presumably the only one that complains about the roaches. I'll probably throw most of my stuff away - books, clothes, electronics, notes etc. to be sure.

*Next treatment is Monday in a week, but at such a level of infestation I doubt it'll do much. I asked the landlord to send them earlier, but that didn't happen, she actually lied to me ("Oh yeah, they'll come on Thursday, don't worry."). She didn't even believe me when I told her how many I've seen and killed.
Seems like there's sense of quality there. Wouldn't have even lasted a week. The fact that the landlord doesn't give a fuck make me wonder if the other residents complained but gave up when the landlord couldn't care less or if they just...like to live among roaches. How can anyone even feel comfy with it? I mean it's one thing if it's just a few every now and then but the way you say it then it's lots every day...fuck that. Move out asap and burn down the house.

Scum

So I had wierd as fuck dreams today.
What was Benz doing?

Edit: Damn you, Sleepless!

You can be sure as hell I will take very, very little with me. The only thing that'll hurt are my books, as I've owned some of them for almost two decades. Don't give a shit about the games and I won't even bother to sell them (or some of my consoles). Clothes? I run around in cheap clothes anyway, so if I throw most of them away that'll be a few hundred bucks down the drain.

Surely you can keep the games? Just leave the cases behind.

Linius

did you see the Gametrailers pop facts about AC? it had "Special thanks to NeoGAF AC community" Must've meant you :p

Yeah, that was Bloodworth's video. And the community is general is just great, so no wonder he thanks the community he's a part of :p

I have put everyone that PMed me in the OP.

I have put people that posted in the thread in the OP, too. At least the ones Ive noticed.

That dude didn't PM me once, so fuck right off.

Come on dude, take it easy :lol

Fergie

Banned
UnblockUS is selective as hell. Some stuff on Netlfix don't work on the iOS app, but if I have it already open it works. So for exmaple if i am already watching breaking bad, then when I search it and play it from there it, says not available on instant, but if I go home and click on the episode it works fine.

Currently on trial, and I may just have to use it exclusively on the PC or laptop.

Scum

The others didn't complain, trust me. They just don't give a shit.

Also I've just reached 22 killed roaches. Fuck this shit. At least none of them was fully grown, those are (by far) the most disgusting ones. Can you believe I've never seen one in this apartment/building until eight weeks ago?

Isn't this the fault of some goon next door? His place must be festering with the buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom