• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

:lol fuck I don't think you realise how funny I find these posts.

i shit you not, it truly happened. at a certain point we were lying next to each other and we were talking, but my left hand was in this awkward position--my elbow was bent and the index and middle finger (the ones that went in) were kind of separate from the other two three, and i didn't want to touch myself with it even after washing it. i just had it in this awkward position while i reevaluated what had just happened and my life in general.

i don't even think she felt my finger touching her poop (as i'm typing this, i can hear wooden say "it tasted like poop, yet i drank it anyway" oh god i can't stop laughing) because she didn't flinch or anything, and i didn't act weird (other than that awkward position but i don't think she noticed).

Manchester United didn't win last year's title because we were the best in England. We won it because Mancini fucked up Mancester City and Chelsea was stumbling all about early in the season. We just hang on as much as we could, scoring as early as possible before our midfield starts to crumble in the second half.

Not to mention substituting Welbeck in where he wastes almost all of his chances to score.

Wilbur

Banned
And what do you believe Bale is actually worth?

If Cavani is moving for 55m, then Bale should be around the same. But it makes no sense for Levy to accept any bid, even 100m. It just doesn't; he won't be able to get a player or three of comparable quality because they aren't in the Champions League, and they'll make that money back by either a) making the CL next year with Bale's help and keeping him, or b) failing to make the CL and still being able to sell him for a massive massive price as he'll only be a year older and still young.

C)? Get into the CL and sell him and make infinite bank.

Suen

I love eating out fanny and putting my middle in a pussy hole and my ring in an asshole, chicks dig it

i shit you not, it truly happened. at a certain point we were lying next to each other and we were talking, but my left hand was in this awkward position--my elbow was bent and the index and middle finger (the ones that went in) were kind of separate from the other two three, and i didn't want to touch myself with it even after washing it. i just had it in this awkward position while i reevaluated what had just happened and my life in general.

i don't even think she felt my finger touching her poop (as i'm typing this, i can hear wooden say "it tasted like poop, yet i drank it anyway" oh god i can't stop laughing) because she didn't flinch or anything, and i didn't act weird (other than that awkward position but i don't think she noticed).

Welp afer dark is here, I'm out :lol

Salvadora

Manchester United didn't win last year's title because we were the best in England. We won it because Mancini fucked up Mancester City and Chelsea was stumbling all about early in the season. We just hang on as much as we could, scoring as early as possible before our midfield starts to crumble in the second half.

Not to mention substituting Welbeck in where he wastes almost all of his chances to score.

You would concede early on and from that point on the pressure would be almost relentless.

That was United last season.

Wilbur

Banned

I just kinda retract my finger a little bit but still keep pummeling the shithole, I reckon i've definitely felt a turd before. Fuck it. Just a little bit of poop, you fingered asshole and you should be proud.

I love just being face down in yoghurt and using my fingers in every southward orifice

Suen

bud was it this woman you did it on?

HfSAF.jpg

You would concede early on and from that point on the pressure would be almost relentless.

That was United last season.

Yeah pretty much. Oh and if we were leading before the first half?

SAF will start playing defensive which never works thanks to our shitty defenders that leads to the other team throwing everything at us for a goal.

Which sadly works, most of the time.

FootballFan

kcXF8t9.jpg

well i can't change my DoB to start supporting since its inception ;)

Pulga supported Madrid before they won 5 European Cups in a row. He picked them and Juve because they are cool, not because they are successful. :lolol

Thought you wanted to be a United bro, FootballFan.

YNWA.

Nah, I like Januzaj and De God. Future Barca stars. And you're a fun group here in these forums. Otherwise, hate the rest of your squad lol.

pappe

Dude... Shit happens!

Yeah pretty much. Oh and if we were leading before the first half?

SAF will start playing defensive which never works thanks to our shitty defenders that leads to the other team throwing everything at us for a goal.

Which sadly works, most of the time.

What are you talking about.

We lost like 5 points from winning positions all season and salvaged loads from losing ones.

Fair enough if you think other teams should have done better...but we didn't win the title by desperately hanging onto leads...

dc89

Looks like GB18 is leaving City on a free next summer.

GB18 quotes:

"I haven’t heard anything about a new deal, so looks like my contract will run out next summer and I’ll have to take it from there. The manager has spoken to me. He told me that he sees a place for me in his squad as he wants 2 quality players in every position.

I’m a bit disappointed that there’s been no offer, but I haven’t got myself too down about it."

:( :(

Wilbur

Banned
Marta Morales ‏@MartaMoralesL 3m
Noticia:Klopp ha confirmado conversaciones con su exjugador S. Kagawa del M United, para contar con el para un futuro y no ahora en verano.

what does this mean

ELSK

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Salvadora

Nestled in that Guardian article is Bale's unhappiness at Levy's refusal to even consider the offer.

It's not just Marca now reporting this, people.

What are you talking about.

We lost like 5 points from winning positions all season and salvaged loads from losing ones.

Fair enough if you think other teams should have done better...but we didn't win the title by desperately hanging onto leads...

Fine, I could be wrong, I'll check last season's games out later.

We definitely started to be shittier in the third part of the season though. I still can't believe we managed to gave away those goals against West Brom.

hahahahaha

'don't go that Oviedo's shite lad'

Baines is a top lad. Him and Osman are the only two Everton players I like.

Oviedo is the top. Once United buy Baines they will realize what a mistake it was to not take the Costa Rican wonder boy instead.

That said I didn't understand a word in that video.

Arnie

"We're going Blackburn with the fucking naughtiest left back around town lad".

That's not somebody you know is it?

No but his lingo's spot on.

I got vilified at the pub the other day by colleagues because I asked someone if he was texting his piece.

And London pubs can get fucked, they aren't real pubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom