• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

BQSkP6lCEAA8Yeo.jpg

Meier

thats_a_penis_reverse.gif

Thought the Gold Cup final would be in prime time.. went to see Wolverine at 3:35 so I missed the game. Stepped out a few times to pee and check the score. So good! It's not a terribly important tournament but it's always good to get win things you should.

Lightning

Banned
This clear out at Arsenal this window has been unreal. Only Bendtner and Chamkah to go and Arsenal are doing everything they can to ship them out too!

Done a fantastic job at getting rid of the shit at the club.

Suen

So for some reason I can't fall asleep and the heat here isn't helping. Meanwhile work start in three hours. I'm fucked.

K1LLER7

If Madrid get Bale and keep Ronaldo, they'll win La Liga and the CL next season.

-------------- Casillas ----------------

Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo

-------- Modric ----- Illaranendri ---------

Isco ------------ Ozil -------------- Bale

---------------- Ronaldo ----------------

Could probably do with a bit more strength in the middle but that team would be ridiculously strong.

rodvik

Yes. BeIn has started showing Russian league!

Also

Watermelon topped with feta cheese and pine nuts, drizzled in balsamic vinegar. Delish.

DominoKid

thats_a_penis_reverse.gif

Thought the Gold Cup final would be in prime time.. went to see Wolverine at 3:35 so I missed the game. Stepped out a few times to pee and check the score. So good! It's not a terribly important tournament but it's always good to get win things you should.

how was Wolverine?

Lightning

Banned
If Madrid get Bale and keep Ronaldo, they'll win La Liga and the CL next season.

Could probably do with a bit more strength in the middle but that team would be ridiculously strong.
I would imagine Bale would play through the middle and either Isco/Ozil would drop to the bench for Benzema but ridiculous strong team.

FootballFan

Meh.

-----------------------------------Doesn't matter-------------------------------------

-Doesn't matter---Doesn't matter--Doesn't matter--Doesn't matter-

-----------------------------------Octopus of Badia---------------------------------

----------------Doesn't matter---------------Doesn't matter--------------------

-Doesn't matter---------------Messi-----------------------------NeyGod-------

K1LLER7

Meh.

-----------------------------------Doesn't matter-------------------------------------

-----------------------------------Octopus of Badia---------------------------------

Iniesta 'doesn't matter'? Get some sleep old man :p

Meh.

Messi------NeyGod

*ball*
Messi---Neygod

*ball*

Messi-Neygod

*ball*

Meneyssigod
*ball*
*MEGACUNTEGOEXPLOSION*

Ronaldo as pure 9?¿¿

NO THANKS

Bale is the most useless transfer ever for that price and given the players we already have. If Mou was here he wouldn't allow this madness, neither Ancelolti if it was like people claim here he is.

Tito Flo is running mad again.

MPW

i can't see anyone beating bayern in CL (unless pep completely screws it up)

FootballFan

^I believe it means that out of all the times he was fouled, 6 of them lead to yellow cards.

Saw it and wanted to post it, but it doesn't really show anything.. lol

I mean who actually cares how many minutes he played? Show me dat pass completion or number of passes instead.

Balls recovered and fouls received are the only interesting things on it.

Meier

Saw it and wanted to post it, but it doesn't really show anything.. lol

I mean who actually cares how many minutes he played? Show me dat pass completion or number of passes instead.

Balls recovered and fouls received are the only interesting things on it.

Yeah, I was just going to ignore it but you pointed out the issues I had with it. There's nothing of note in this. Show me tackles per game, interceptions per game, errors lead to chances, etc. Important statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom