• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it against in that vid? There was an amazing one against Middlesbrough in the FA cup, can't remember if that was the one in the video but I remember Schwarzer being absolutely dumbfounded as it flies over his head.

Some brilliant Cole goals, and Beckham had some lovely ones too; surprisingly Tevez, and Nani as well. I'll keep the faith <3

not enough Ruud tho

David James. During his Portsmouth stay, I think.

If Nani can get back to where he was two seasons ago, when he had that crazy streak of assists, he could be the X factor that helps secure the title. Such a confusing player.

Well, I stand corrected: Rooney's done it twice! I kid, that was a beauty.

no

ibfs5QwNVZtTkb.gif

can't stop diving

FootballFan

my favorite Utd player ever. amazing player to watch.
when he went t o hamburg a player posted a pic from Ruud's habit after the game. after every game he ordered a pizza with nutella on top.

it looked disgusting but he loved it
nutela_pizza-1.jpg

Looked disgusting? It looks amazing. Nutella <3

Wait what reply?

"who is dat? fuckin yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy ra rawr rawr
gimmiie dem boobies. MOOOOORE."

I've told you before, it's not dives, with an ass like that any small touch can bring your whole body out of balance.

ibrNX8azt2khCr.gif

The ass to center of gravity balance is not well documented, this is why I keep forgetting. Still the way he falls is hilarious.

Suen

How good is he though? Haven't seen enough of him.
Honestly I don't know a thing about the guy. Not someone I've observed that much when watching Malaga games. The only thing I can say is that Malaga had a very solid defense throughout the season so if this guy was frequently a part of the XI then it can't be that bad. Anyway not very helpful info, maybe some other Lol Liga bro knows better. Where's tolkir when you need him

Good riddance, the cunts deserved to get banned. They were even interested in Bendtner now lol
harsh :lol. Also Bendtner is awesome lol.

Suen

Oh Anelka. :lol

Don't think it is. When you got a rich ass fucking owner and can't be bothered to pay your players or manager, you shouldn't be allowed to play European football.
Well that guy can go fuck himself. I meant I felt sorry for the players, managers and fans. The club deserves better.

my favorite Utd player ever. amazing player to watch.
when he went t o hamburg a player posted a pic from Ruud's habit after the game. after every game he ordered a pizza with nutella on top.

it looked disgusting but he loved it
nutela_pizza-1.jpg

hnnnnngg I would eat that whole thing. Nutella is incredible.

do you think a mod visits this thread regularly? I mean without embedding the picture how much trouble can one get into for just posting it in a theoretically mod-less thread.

This thread isn't modless. Mumei is always watching. From a distance. I bet the owner is watching too because of our budo.

Well that guy can go fuck himself. I meant I felt sorry for the players, managers and fans. The club deserves better.

Well they are all leaving now... Except the fans, but who cares about them.

Suen

This thread isn't modless. Mumei is always watching. From a distance. I bet the owner is watching too because of our budo.

I bet MMA-gaf are watching us as well. You're all a bunch of playbois. Night footy-GAF!

:lol good post to finish it all.

I bet MMA-gaf are watching us as well. You're all a bunch of playbois. Night footy-GAF!

MMA, UFC, all that stuff where you can cuddle and get paid for it. "It's not gay, they punch each other every once in a while", whatever, at least we admit to liking our players bare chested walking around on the pitch.

Messi

MMA, UFC, all that stuff where you can cuddle and get paid for it. "It's not gay, they punch each other every once in a while", whatever, at least we admit to liking our players bare chested walking around on the pitch.

I wouldn't go there wooden. Dangerous territory

PaulLFC

Old but

David Moyes said:
It's not all about the playing side of it. I've been in the Champions League [qualifiers], watched loads of games

KuGsj.gif

Love how the Guardian felt it necessary to add [qualifiers] to the quote as well.

Wilbur

Banned
Old but

KuGsj.gif

Love how the Guardian felt it necessary to add [qualifiers] to the quote as well.

fucking hell hahaha

The entirety of Moyes' reign so far has been a PR embarrassment.

Brief Bale article on the Guardian as well, Fergie quoted as saying he was gangly and then all of a sudden built like a lightweight boxer

AVAYA

PaulLFC

fucking hell hahaha

The entirety of Moyes' reign so far has been a PR embarrassment.

Brief Bale article on the Guardian as well, Fergie quoted as saying he was gangly and then all of a sudden built like a lightweight boxer

AVAYA
I just love how he threw "I've watched loads of games me" in there as if that's something to be applauded, by that logic any of us could manage in the Champions League :lol

Wilbur

Banned
The night Henry came back and scored the winner against Leeds was pure magic

That was amazing, watched it in the pub and there was a grown man crying hahaha

"I've won the Champions League five seasons in a row you know*"

*"on FM stop fucking laughing or I'll have you banned from here like Alex did"

:lol

no but serious though shut up

he'll prove you all wrong

Can't believe in 15 years we'll all be saying the greatest British manager of all time was a ginger who used to play Fellaini up front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom