• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

I think you guys have more fans than anyone except for United, Barca, and Madrid. Not sure who has more between you and Liverpool.
I reckon Liverpool have a good deal more fans than us, although with the rise of Asia it's difficult to know concretely these days.

We haven't done enough to leverage the Arsenal brand. The Glazers have given the world a masterclass in that department.

bjaelke

On penalties, you petty childhood traumatized cock sucker.

0vi7glW.gif

Yen

Was that Honigstein on the Euro football show?
Will be interested to see this Lovejoy show. Loved Soccer Am about 10 years ago but am apprehensive since Lovejoy is a bit of a prat.

I've recently started playing. Really enjoy it. Put about 20hrs in so far. The in game guide system is really good and useful to ease yourself into the game.

If looking for guides and info on YouTube, I don't recommend looking at guides from very experienced players. They often skip over the very basics and talk about using characters at the 'pro' level.

I found TotalBiscuit's videos really useful to help me learn the game. In his videos he has basic dota knowledge and is learning the character's whilst playing. It's useful to see how to use character's at a basic level and can learn from his mistakes.

Babysteps bruv, need a PC first :p

Was looking at a Vaio Ultrabook earlier, seems to be mainly for people who travel wirth their laptops and need them for their work. What Vaio series is best for casual use? Are there any Vaios that are decent for gaming, or would I have to look elsewhere, like Dell?

Also, how easy is it to downgrade to Windows 7? Not heard many positive impressions of 8

noal

Banned
Why are the scores on ESPN in the top middle of the screen?

I don't remember ever seeing it done that way before.

pulga

Banned
Now that I think about it, this ape fuck doesn't deserve to outbench the likes of Zizou and Ronaldo as the most expensive players of all time.

Kaka can go suck a dick though.

Turok_TTZ

Don't let the hyperbole get to you, I asked what Isco's best position was. Isn't that the point of this thread? Comment and debate? Some of us have jobs and responsibilities, can't expect me to be glued to the tube. Which is why I come into this thread, to learn and catch up on things Im ignorant about.

Which is much better than coming into this thread pretending to be some ITK who actually doesn't know the difference between a donkeys asshole from the shit spewing out of his mouth.
Says a guy who quotes marca. bahahahahaahahahaha! btw how is suarez taking higuain's number make you feel? bahahahahahahahahahha! still sore on benz remaining the cf are ye?

Many ways to watch a game. tv is not the only way though it is the best way. though you are right. the point of this thread is to discuss football. though watching highlights goes a long way mate, though I dont need it since I dont miss a single madrid game. it is only natural you seek my counsel as well as the rest for missing matches. peeps do have their responsibilities, me included.

though you would do well to start reading articles and editorials. that can be done on pc or on a phone in under a minute depending how ye read.

Pachimari

He's a poison on the club. Is he allowed to run again unopposed for as long as he wants to, when it comes to it? Or eventually does he reach a maximum term?
Why is Perez a poison to our club? He were on his first term but not this term. In fact since he took over in 2009 we have gone from being the 4th most valuable club in the world to the most valuable.

panty

Real is the most valuable team in the world.

FUCK YEAH REAL WE'RE THE BEST WOOOHOOOOOOO

I'm leaving now.

E: NEW PAGE FUCK YEAH WOOHOOOO

Now that I think about it, this ape fuck doesn't deserve to outbench the likes of Zizou and Ronaldo as the most expensive players of all time.

Kaka can go suck a dick though.

With this horrible inflation a player like Andy Carroll is going to cost £30m in two or so years.

pulga

Banned
Says a guy who quotes marca. bahahahahaahahahaha! btw how is suarez taking higuain's number make you feel? bahahahahahahahahahha! still sore on benz remaining the cf are ye?

Many ways to watch a game. tv is not the only way though it is the best way. though you are right. the point of this thread is to discuss football. though watching highlights goes a long way mate, though I dont need it since I dont miss a single madrid game. it is only natural you seek my counsel as well as the rest for missing matches. peeps do have their responsibilities, me included.

though you would do well to start reading articles and editorials. that can be done on pc or on a phone in under a minute depending how ye read.

Don't you worry your pretty little head, Morata will bench him in no time at all!

Madrid =/= Malaga, which is what I asked about, you deluded grapefruit.

Why the fuck would I read an editorial? That's the whole reason I come into this thread, so I dont have to fucking waste my time on shit like that :lol :lol :lol

Fintan

Anyone else on UPC in Ireland? Looks like I don't get BT Sport as part of my package and I've lost ESPN. This is disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom