• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Why is Perez a poison to our club? He were on his first term but not this term. In fact since he took over in 2009 we have gone from being the 4th most valuable club in the world to the most valuable.

He's a poison on your image, although I appreciate no one will give a fuck.

I think Sky were just going to 92 grounds around the country or some shit like that. Totally worthless but a nice day out for Jim White.

Sounds....pointless.

ib1Lja5Yejenmi.gif

Poor Spearing

GQman2121

Banned
Planned to have a quiet night home tonight, make Chinese and watch our game....

Then I got an email letting me know that there's a promotion tonight at the pub before the game and there will be free Guinness for two hours. And now I'm likely going to get sloshed.

Turok_TTZ

Don't you worry your pretty little head, Morata will bench him in no time at all!

Madrid =/= Malaga, which is what I asked about, you deluded grapefruit.

Why the fuck would I read an editorial? That's the whole reason I come into this thread, so I dont have to fucking waste my time on shit like that :lol :lol :lol

because some of the opinions here are shit, yours included.

Is Bale going to RM or not?

No comment

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I still can't believe City lost the cup final to Wigan. Damn that was funny.

Salvadora

I hate that we have that hanging over our heads, preventing us from laughing too much at other transfers. What the fuck were Kenny and Commoli thinking?

Unfortunately I fear that his big money transfer to West Ham has alleviated it somewhat.

It would've been a dream to see Andy at Liverpool, wasting away on the bench. The constant reminder of that fee.

I still can't believe City lost the cup final to Wigan. Damn that was funny.

It was perfect. Cheated their way through the semi, basically given a bye in the final. And they fucked it up magnificently, none of their players performed (Toure was especially poor), McManaman battered them all game, and the red card& goal in the last 5 minutes was glorious. Perfect send off for Frosties.

Turok_TTZ

Link to the stats pls

Dude, we been through this already. just go to madrid's official site. go check Alonso's player profile page, check statistics though for some reason they have listed the 2012-13 as 11-12 and its like that for all the other player profile pages but its the correct one. then open another tab for modric and do the same and compare. its not hidden, no membership required, in plain english too.

Here, I'll even link it to you since u are incapable of doing this yourself:
Alonso
Modric
just hit the statistics tab and there ya go.
Still sore about before are we?

dc89

It was perfect. Cheated their way through the semi, basically given a bye in the final. And they fucked it up magnificently, none of their players performed (Toure was especially poor), McManaman battered them all game, and the red card& goal in the last 5 minutes was glorious. Perfect send off for Frosties.

FROSTIES LOL

Fuck you. :D

Lol, Rubin were dreadful in that second half, lucky to get the win really. Probably thought they could shut it down and save some strength for the big game on the weekend against CSKA.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dude, we been through this already. just go to madrid's official site. go check Alonso's player profile page, check statistics though for some reason they have listed the 2012-13 as 11-12 and its like that for all the other player profile pages but its the correct one. then open another tab for modric and do the same and compare. its not hidden, no membership required, in plain english too.

Here, I'll even link it to you since u are incapable of doing this yourself:
Alonso
Modric
just hit the statistics tab and there ya go.
Still sore about before are we?

Sore about what?

I don't know what's the definition of turnover in Madrid's website but it's obviously not the one we're used to (the loss of possession). 104 turnovers in 8 games? Does that sound right to you, you fucking dumbass.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have never rooted for Bayern before, but please Bayern...ruin them

Turok_TTZ

Zidane helping Benz and CR7 with their finishing loooooool. Benz could use work on his weak foot but imo his head needs much work to be done.

CR7 could be more efficient.

So Modric and Alonso lost possession pretty much every 10 minutes in the league

In the CL, Alonso lost the ball every 8 minutes, and Modric every 12

Why are we even comparing those 2? Playing Modric in Alonso's deeper position would be a waste of his attributes

dc89

am I late? Who gives a fuck, this is powerful.

BQjiqszCQAA3gaT.jpg:large

Jefferson Montero scores and dedicates his goal to Christian Benitez. Overcome with emotion, he lies on the floor.

BQj6zSCCYAAI4WX.jpg:large

Salvadora

Looking forward to this match.

Bayern losing would be best for the neutral, so I hope it happens. If City play anything like they have been they won't have a chance though.

bobito

Banned
According to Forbes, Arsenal's debt to value ratio is 29%.

Higher than any other club in the world by a huge margin, except Marseille. Manchester United are 18% for comparison.

Link, I'm just interested not doubting you.

Surely it's an endogenous link regardless though?

fuenf

Looking forward to this match.

Bayern losing would be best for the neutral, so I hope it happens. If City play anything like they have been they won't have a chance though.

why would it be best for a neutral? More Bayern drama for your entertainment? A-HA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom