• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint parading shit. I just like adeles looks.

tumblr_mq76qpfDfA1r4ba6to1_500.jpg

No contest. Fuck Adele.

Messi

I think part of the problem for me was playing MGS4 before 3. I just couldnt get used to the more restrictive MGS3 gameplay. It doesnt help that I absolutely love 4 and it's story (despite that Old-Snake BS). But yeah 3 is pretty awesome now (12 hours in, just beat The Sorrow).

I'm excited, I should finish it today :D

Please make sure to tell us how you feel about the ending

FootballFan

Just not a fan of us putting out a shit team to represent our fledgling league. It doesn't affect epl supporters, but gives more ammunition to A League-haters and EPL snobs which I can't be fucked putting up with. Not a fan of the plastic fantastic All Stars concept for what it's worth but I'm a huge Wellington supporter and a supporter of my local league.

I go to the games when they are at Eden Park, too bad that is rare. :(

Auckland City should join the A league, certainly strong enough imo. But that would mean Waitakere goes to the Club World Cup every year lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Moratti in La Stampa: I called Mourinho to congratulate him on his return to Chelsea

La Stampa: What did Jose say? Moratti: He said that we'll see each other again at inter in 3 years"
contearringa.gif

I think part of the problem for me was playing MGS4 before 3. I just couldnt get used to the more restrictive MGS3 gameplay

Oh you'll hate MGS2 then..

They ruined the series (gameplay-wise) by branching out and adding EVERYTHING and ANYTHING, imo.

Clegg

New Moyes stuff.

James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes 5m

Moyes: "At the moment that’s [signing a midfielder] probably our priority - to try and add a player in that position." #MUFC

DM: “The hardest players to get are the top goalscorers. I think it’s hard to get top quality players who can come in and affect your team."

Moyes: "That’s why we’re trying to go for what we see as the right players and the best players.” #MUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom