• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Not surprised, he's been banned before but I doubt it's a perma Messi.

ManUnited-bros, you guys playing the A League All Stars in an hour or so, right?

No.

Unless you meant:

1) Bioshock

3) Bioshock Infinite

And somehow managed to lunchbox it.

My enjoyment was hampered by minor, yet consistent technical issues and foreknowledge of the game's twists, unfortunately.

Perhaps the best universe of any game I've ever played though, shame they gave you so little time to just savour the journey through Rapture, and kept throwing wrench-fodder at you

pulga

Banned
GOTG for me where SMG1/2, Uncharted 2, Bioshock. Nothing else comes close to the awe I felt during those games. I also LOVED the original Mass Effect.

Too bad ME3 made the whole series a colossal waste of my time.

Zabojnik

Saw Lost In Translation yesterday for the second time. Scarlet Johansson is a fucking vision in that movie.

scarlet.gif

FootballFan

Saw Lost In Translation yesterday for the second time. Scarlet Johansson is a fucking vision in that movie.

scarlet.gif

Need to watch that again, saw it a long time ago and liked it, but didn't love it like so many do.

In other football news, I finished watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. Pls make more seasons Larry you bald cunt.

Messi

Need to watch that again, saw it a long time ago and liked it, but didn't love it like so many do.

In other football news, I finished watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. Pls make more seasons Larry you bald cunt.

fucking movie made me tear up. Its been a long time since a movie did that,

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OH BABY

(On our official website) Juventus Football Club can announce that Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo de Carvalho has today been sold to Turkish side Galatasaray for an initial fee of €3.75m.

The payment could rise by a further €0.5m should the player achieve certain sporting targets stipulated in the agreement between the two clubs.

2dsl2wy.jpg

sohois

We're doing game of the gen now? Alright:

Alpha Protocol, Deus Ex:HR, Cartlife, MGS4, R&C:A Crack in Time, World in Conflict, Oblivion

Blablurn

spidye

GOTG for me where SMG1/2, Uncharted 2, Bioshock. Nothing else comes close to the awe I felt during those games. I also LOVED the original Mass Effect.

Too bad ME3 made the whole series a colossal waste of my time.

HNNNNNNNNNGHHHH at this post

add in Gay Tony, Little King's Story, Bioshock Infinite and Mirror's Edge

There were some truly great games.

fuck RDR though. great gameplay but a ludicrous story (especially the whole Mexico part) made it 'just' a decent game.
Ass Effect went to the shitter the moment you had to fight the last boss of me2. in hindsight what a waste of time the whole series was

We might win against Hamburg, but then lose against Dortmund. Everybody will rave about Dortmund. And then we will win the league with 0 defeats.

didn't we lose against hamburg last year?

Me too, because it was such a missed opportunity in so many ways.

But Stephen King gonna Stephen King, right?

It would legitimately be one of the best films of all time if they went their own way and kept it grounded in realism, without being bound by the constrants of adaptation. The supernatural stuff doesn't add anything to the story imo

Wilbur

Banned
Blablurn did you see Pacific Rim?

Also, Green Mile is boring and Shawshank Redemption is boring. The Shining is amazing, Salem's Lot is good, It is lol

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead.

Discuss

Shaun of the Dead is the better film but the ending is a bit darker and involves less laughs, hot fuzz is consistently hilarious throughout so I think it stands up better to repeat viewings. Both films put most other comedies to shame and I can't wait to see The Worlds End this evening.

bjaelke

Ass Effect went to the shitter the moment you had to fight the last boss of me2. in hindsight what a waste of time the whole series was

(former) Friend of mine is getting the Xbone because he wants to continue the story arch from his Xbox 360 save game went the inevitable 4th edition is announced for next gen. I still don't know how to respond to something like that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It would legitimately be one of the best films of all time if they went their own way and kept it grounded in realism, without being bound by the constrants of adaptation. The supernatural stuff doesn't add anything to the story imo

The superior prison movie.

Prison-rules-...-Morgan-F-007.jpg

And everyone should check out The Mist by the way.
KuGsj.gif
The ending is fucking mind-blowing.
KuGsj.gif

Zabojnik

Lets put it this way, I like girls like Olivia wilde, or girls like Christina Hendricks/Adele. No in between.

*smh*

Hopefully you'll get with one of them 'in between' girls soon. You need to have this ludicrous conviction fucked right out of you, my friend.

dc89

Kiss me you perpetually late fool <3

alright but only a peck on the cheek. God knows where your mouths been.

Yep, pre Mou era Madrid were a classy bunch. They also acted classy over any Barca illnesses. Hopefully they can get back to that post Mou. Relationships between both clubs need to get better. The clasicos were getting very hostile.

I agree. I hope they get back to being a little more sensible.

spidye

(former) Friend of mine is getting the Xbone because he wants to continue the story arch from his Xbox 360 save game went the inevitable 4th edition is announced for next gen. I still don't know how to respond to something like that.

well different tastes and opinions but tell your friend he is bad and he should feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom