• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegris

GNUByQo.jpg

Excited to see more of Zaha =)

The Kiwi Iniesta™ starts. Excellent.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Padoin: "Im perfectly aware those ahead of me are on another level but I'm a useful player & I hope to prove that again this year"

Great attitude. <3

FootballFan

Guys, I need advice.

How do you make it not wierd after your friend walks in on you masturbating? Kinda urgent.

If it's a female: "I swear I wasn't hard, it's actually much bigger"

if it's a male: "Just playing with my zip bro, knew you'd think it was something else, ya rude cunt"

Switch the quotes if you are into guys. :p

FootballFan

I was in bed hand on cock

Fine, ask "Hey, mind if I can see your hands?"

Examine his hands and then say "hmm nothing seems to be wrong with your hands, next time, knock bro"

Switch it and make him feel guilty.

Let me guess your next answer, your door was wide open :lol

Brinbe

You gonna finish me off? If not, get out and let me get on with it.

Seriously though, that's awkward as fuck. Depends on who walked in on you.

Messi

Fine, ask "Hey, mind if I can see your hands?"

Examine his hands and then say "hmm nothing seems to be wrong with your hands, next time, knock bro"

Switch it and make him feel guilty.

Let me guess your next answer, your door was wide open :lol

Door was slightly ajar

valeo

For anyone watching the A League game - just an FYI ; we are missing most of our good players - Ono , Del Piero and the best Australian A League players aren't there. ( they're playing for the national team ) In saying that, look out for little McGlinchey and Berisha/Broich up front. Ifill is my favourite player - great bloke too.

Clegg

For anyone watching the A League game - just an FYI ; we are missing most of our good players - Ono , Del Piero and the best Australian A League players aren't there. ( they're playing for the national team ) In saying that, look out for little McGlinchey and Berisha/Broich up front. Ifill is my favourite player - great bloke too.
Yeah but we have Danny Welbeck playing up front by himself.

FootballFan

Yeah Ono and Del Piero, mentioned that earlier. McGlinchey will get scouted here.

The Kiwi legend.

Berisha hat trick....okay maybe not.

valeo

You guys are being awfully defensive.

You scared of the team that lost to the Singha boys?

Just not a fan of us putting out a shit team to represent our fledgling league. It doesn't affect epl supporters, but gives more ammunition to A League-haters and EPL snobs which I can't be fucked putting up with. Not a fan of the plastic fantastic All Stars concept for what it's worth but I'm a huge Wellington supporter and a supporter of my local league.

Messi

11:10, with my little brother. Eat your own sperm when deGod is done

Cancer jokes can be funny. Depends if they're actually funny. Should be no limits.

Enjoy the movie. We loved it.

His joke was crass given the timing. Tito just relapsed.

fuenf

It's the best MGS. I think. Or is that the original. I dunno. But it's damn good.

I think part of the problem for me was playing MGS4 before 3. I just couldnt get used to the more restrictive MGS3 gameplay. It doesnt help that I absolutely love 4 and it's story (despite that Old-Snake BS). But yeah 3 is pretty awesome now (12 hours in, just beat The Sorrow).

Best game ever. Dat ending

I'm excited, I should finish it today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom