• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really impressed with Wellbecks phyiscal development over the past few years, works fucking hard too. Shame his technique is still lacking but if he can become more clinical with his finishing he can become a damn good striker.

K1LLER7

Really impressed with Wellbecks phyiscal development over the past few years, works fucking hard too. Shame his technique is still lacking but if he can become more clinical with his finishing he can become a damn good striker.

If he had Chicha's finishing, he would be amazing.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PCFifa we gots the cup this weekend, we already won 1 now for the other 3

Ill be on after United game so like in a half hour.

Lets do this

DBT85

I agree. He still looks like a spider on rollerskates a bit too often, but he put on a bit where he's needed it.

So apparently we don't need Thiago then?

Make sense to get someone older like Cesc as a midfielder though, seeing how our new midfield lineup seems solid, even though young.

Edit: I still would've liked having Thiago, but seeing our midfield kicking ass right now helps.

Mr Cola

Zaha looks good too, amazed at how confident he plays considering how out of depth he seemed early on the tour, still has some work to do on his decision making but definately a talent.

DBT85

Ando thinking of a pie rather than controlling the ball.

can you imagine a few years ago saying that one day RVP will wear the Captains armband for United?

Feorax

Interesting from the Echo, saying LFC have no intention of letting the Suarez saga drag on to next month.

So essentially, if we don't get an acceptable bid in the next 10 days, he isn't going.

qindarka

Banned
PCFifa we gots the cup this weekend, we already won 1 now for the other 3

Ill be on after United game so like in a half hour.

Lets do this

Right, should apologise again for the shocker yesterday. Wasn't even laggy, just tend to lose concentration as it gets later especially against packed defences.

GorillaJu

@barcastuff
Barcelona have chosen Celta coach and former Barcelona player Luis Enrique (43) as successor of Vilanova. He has a 3M buyout fee. [tv3]

https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/358542993596219392

called it. proabaly the 'safest' choice.

Eh, decent choice, safe but not spectacular.

I guess United are staying in the same hotel in Minato Mirai, Yokohama that Milan stayed in a few years ago. I live there, so there's a chance I'll run into them :p

Brinbe

Definitely have the capacity for some pretty exciting football with all these creative players. Will be a joy to watch when they develop better cohesion.Just missing Swagawa

Mr Cola

Interesting from the Echo, saying LFC have no intention of letting the Suarez saga drag on to next month.

So essentially, if we don't get an acceptable bid in the next 10 days, he isn't going.

I think he has been extremely humbled by how little interest there has been in him, at least I hope he has been, he put his cards on the table, seldom few bit, at least seldom few who share his ambitions. Theres no indication he cant play for the top teams but it has to sink in at some point that he is a liability and you can spend the 50+ million on a wild card.

Slizz

My game is broadcast in Spanish with an English option, turned it to English for 5 seconds and went back to Spanish.

Mr Cola

Right, should apologise again for the shocker yesterday. Wasn't even laggy, just tend to lose concentration as it gets later especially against packed defences.

Actually i was trying to find you earlier on origin to apologise, I was being a dick that game, we come up against another team that refused to attack and the games become so stretch and boring. You didnt do anything wrong and you certainly didnt do anything that should bring criticism, so im sorry, wont happen again.

FootballFan

Luis Enrique was spectacular at Roma.

ibkrfgwhuJh3GT.gif

Lingard has always shown talent, but is a bit inconsistent. He sometimes does stupid things, or rather careless things.

Lingard responds well to playing with better players. Like Pogba, I don't think you should really judge him on whether or not he bosses everything in the reserves; the talent is just obvious.

LTWheels

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 18m
Confirmed #LFC team v Indonesia XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Toure, Lucas, Gerrard, Alberto, Downing, Coutinho, Aspas.

subs v Indonesia XI: Jones, Assaidi, Henderson, Spearing, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Kelly, Skrtel, Flanagan, Wisdom, Robinson, Ibe.

DBT85

Lindegaard went to the Mark Bosnich school of kicking along with Kuszczak?

Makes you appreciate DeGea more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom