• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Van persie captain <3

Van Persie scoring <3

ibfFyPrPCjWK5I.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is premiership title winning play from Untied

#nameonthetrophy

GorillaJu

LOL Paddy "Whys he got #5 on his hat?"

Even my Japanese student today said "Rio Ferdinand tweets too much, and I can't understand what he's saying most of the time."

Mr Cola

I think its safe to say Adnan needs to go on the ronaldo diet, if anyone can bulk this kid up its the guys who turned ronaldo into a tank.

Actually i was trying to find you earlier on origin to apologise, I was being a dick that game, we come up against another team that refused to attack and the games become so stretch and boring. You didnt do anything wrong and you certainly didnt do anything that should bring criticism, so im sorry, wont happen again.

As the manager of the club, after the hostile takeover, I have to give you all 2 weeks pay fine for bad performances and behavior. Quiche gets a month as I saw him play Trackmania at 5 in the morning, that's not very professional.

DBT85

I think its safe to say Adnan needs to go on the ronaldo diet, if anyone can bulk this kid up its the guys who turned ronaldo into a tank.

Ronaldo wanted to be a tank, he gets all kinds of hate but the dedication he puts in is nuts. I think Zaha has more chance to get that physique than Adnan, he's already quite strong on the ball.

Mr Cola

As the manager of the club, after the hostile takeover, I have to give you all 2 weeks pay fine for bad performances and behavior. Quiche gets a month.

THAT TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!

Lingard ain't gonna make it bros.

Zaha looked so bad in front of goal, needs a lot of work on that part of his game it seems. Not surprised at all he hardly scored for Palace last season.

FootballFan

As the manager of the club, after the hostile takeover, I have to give you all 2 weeks pay fine for bad performances and behavior. Quiche gets a month as I saw him play Trackmania at 5 in the morning, that's not very professional.

We never treat each other badly at the real Believe FC. #Gentlemen

Clegg

It's only pre season but I was pretty impresses with that performance. Some very nice one touch football around the 18 yard box created some goals for us. We also pressed the opposition high up and in midfield. That's something we haven't seen in a good few years from United.

Welbeck and Lingard impressed and Zaha was pretty good. Januzaj looks to the manor born whenever he steps on the pitch. Created two goal scoring opportunities and should have scored one himself. Pls sign that new contract, Adnan. Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom