• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, get your sub-Arsenal claws out of him.

You couldn't resist could you

Truth hurts. United should really start drawing up a list of realistic targets. Get Moyes to expand the criteria to include players other than those you can't sign, those that played for Everton, and those that have the David Moyes 'Tough Enough for the Prem'™ seal of approval

Guh, we're playing the A-League All-Stars on Saturday. We don't stand a chance.

We can beat Cerezo Osaka though. Shinji has been scouting them.

tumblr_mq2vg9y66r1r7jzw9o1_1280.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He sounds like a bit of a cunt to be honest.

I'm not convinced this would be a good signing.

And Bale? United have a better chance of signing Thiago.

Neither am I. Levy is right not to steam in and pay full price, he could be another Darren Bent. For £15-18m I'll take him but any more than that is crazy. He's still very raw and has a lot to learn. That red card against Chelsea last season was absurd and he missed some absolute sitters.

I still think we are waiting on Soldado, trying to convince him. That would be £25m well spent.

Arnie

'Rooney War' and #DowningOnTour have me giggling.

And fuck croissants, not worth it for the crumbs. I look like a Sesame Street character after two bites.

LegoArmo

It's 9am and I can't sleep, fuck the heat. I decided I'd lie here daydreaming about sexy Gareth if I absolutely have to be awake.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Spurs' only connection with the world of top clubs is a partnership contract in which they agree to be Real Madrid's bitch.

Calm down, dear. If our manager had never won a trophy or even a match at one of the big 4, I'd be tetchy too.

lol

Spurs' only connection with the world of top clubs is a partnership contract in which they agree to be Real Madrid's bitch.

You better pray Moyes remembers his login details for the Football Manager 2008 database soon.

It would be a shame for you to miss out on any more signings just because Moyes couldn't check their strength attributes.

Nyx

1004049_592749957412057_83588795_n.jpg

The stadium for tonight, there's going to be between 1.500 and 2.000 Utrecht fans, while the hometeam will only be supported by 1.000 fans max.

Luxemburg football yo !

dc89

Is Luis Suarez someone he can lean on ?

Well played Sir.

---

So City announce Maicon has left.

So we off load the £90k a week Maicon who offered us...nothing.

We're bringing in the £75k a week Negredo who offers us...goals. Something we didn't have enough of last season for one reason or another.

#BasedTxiki

Salazar

The Stretford wikipedia article is crazy

The circumstances under which Rooney came to be represented by Stretford, rather than his original agent, Peter McIntosh, were the subject of an extended dispute. An associate of McIntosh, Dave Lockwood, attempted to get Stretford to pay out a share of his earnings from Rooney's representation, engaging John Hyland, a former Olympic boxer, to help in the attempt. One meeting to settle the issue was attended by Tommy Adams, member of a London family who have been called "worse than the Krays" and a man described once in court as "a notorious gangster". Adams had been invited by Kenny Dalglish, a shareholder in Stretford's Proactive agency, who had advised Rooney's parents to change his representation. At one stage Stretford had £250,000 in cash ready to pay off Hyland, although the money never changed hands.

The fuck was Dalglish doing

LTWheels

@LFC: Decent 11-a-side in training today. Ended 1-1 after goals from Aspas and Ibe #lfctour

@LFC: Team one: Mignolet, Enrique, Skrtel, Kelly, Agger, Downing, Coutinho, Lucas, Alberto, Gerrard, Aspas

@LFC: Team two: Jones, Flanagan, Wisdom, Toure, Johnson, Sterling, Allen, Borini, Henderson, Asssidi, Ibe

GorillaJu

I wonder how likely of a starter Aspas is. I suspect he may be the one leading the line in the first few games, as Suarez is banned and Sturridge may not start yet due to his injury not being fully recovered. He's a clever player and his goal in the friendly was class.

Is this becoming a Bayern Gaf thing now? Is this how they try to achieve to be hated by everyone? WELL?!
He only made the thread to:

1) Change Fuck Bayern in the OP to its full name

2) Change his name from Fry in the OP to whatever he's on today

3) Make a horrible pun

They must be all in some irc chat freaking out that they've been found.

Wes

venison crêpe
Fifa and Uefa have lost an appeal against a European ruling that the World Cup and Euro Championships must be shown on free-to-air TV in the UK.

Wilbur

Banned
If Lambda was being serious and not joking, he did say Garay was quite good. Just dunno if we need him.

Fifa and Uefa have lost an appeal against a European ruling that the World Cup and Euro Championships must be shown on free-to-air TV in the UK.

Good, money sponging foreskin ticklers

Linius

He only made the thread to:

1) Change Fuck Bayern in the OP to its full name

2) Change his name from Fry in the OP to whatever he's on today

3) Make a horrible pun

They must be all in some irc chat freaking out that they've been found.

Yeah, but he will have to create every new thread from now on to maintain those changes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom