• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabo, what can you tell me about Frederik Sorensen? Zenit is supposedly willing to pay 8-10 million for him.

Sorensen <3

He's a decent (raw) defender and it's easy to forget he's only 21 when you watch him. I'll never forget his assist to Matri against merda. :lol

And I think Eto'o is still in his backpocket. ;)

*PR* Our new bus! */PR*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-bLN6XEwgk

Napoli fans are already looking for stones to throw.

Is it equipped with machine guns and bullet proof glass? We need those for Bologna.

47a46aa8-e4e6-44bb-b8ab-a38d5d07b9be.jpg

7c74e272-53c0-4d84-96a2-342f6e26cfdc.jpg
How many Giovincos can we fit on that seat?

and how many Yurts can we fit inside Cristina Chiabotto?

Wilbur

Banned
No, you really don't. So don't take him.

Mm.

Like I can see the logic behind it; Rio not getting younger, Smalling and Vidic with persistent injuries, Jones to become world's greatest midfielder.

Just not for the price and wages we're supposedly in for.

Anyway, United talk over unless there's something concrete. Take over, rest of PL/championship/foreign league bros

Salazar

"I confirm I have reached an agreement with Fiorentina. Inter, Liverpool and (Manchester) City followed me too, but I've chosen Fiorentina," he told tuttomercatoweb.com.

"They have shown since the beginning to be a serious side and to be very interested in me.

Fiorentina have already bolstered their attacking options this summer with the signing of Mario Gomez from Bayern Munich, and Dabro is hoping to benefit from working with the former German Footballer of the Year.

"What striker am I like? I am like Cavani, Falcao, Van Persie and Mario Gomez. And so, although initially I'm going to play in the Fiorentina's youth, it will be a great opportunity for me to see the German bomber (Gomez) play very closely to me. I cannot wait," he said.

looooooooool

Mm.

Like I can see the logic behind it; Rio not getting younger, Smalling and Vidic with persistent injuries, Jones to become world's greatest midfielder.

Just not for the price and wages we're supposedly in for.

Anyway, United talk over unless there's something concrete. Take over, rest of PL/championship/foreign league bros

You're willing to entertain Garay, but not Mata.

ie3DBbzFJh2Zs.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh by the way, Napoli have spent €39m already without even replacing Cavani.

I hope they settle for Damião. :p

Wilbur

Banned
You're willing to take on Garay, but not Mata.

ie3DBbzFJh2Zs.gif

Didnt say I'm willing to take on Garay haha, his wages are ludicrous for what - for me - isn't first choice. But I can see the logic behind a defensive signing.

I would rather we sorted out centre midfield than further up the field where we have Kagawa finally able to play behind a striker if Rooney goes. Yeah Thiago and Fabregas can play there, but they can also play deeper. Mata can't really. So we need to get our priorities right before any Garay or Mata.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lovely day, Ashes on tv mixed with ssn back and forth

And Believe FC got back into division 1

What a world we live in

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Guys, If you haven't played Antichamber yet...BUY IT.

Amazing game.

Truly it is wonderful, great puzzles, really mindbending, its how I imagine Portal 3 would be, though a bit more crude in the animations. If you can get through without consulting youtube then you have really done well for yourself.

confuziz

Banned
Truly it is wonderful, great puzzles, really mindbending, its how I imagine Portal 3 would be, though a bit more crude in the animations. If you can get through without consulting youtube then you have really done well for yourself.

I did, but according to Steam I have played 8 hours lol.

Mr Cola

I did, but according to Steam I have played 8 hours lol.

Took me 12, and I did youtube one of the end puzzles. Its definately one of those games where you feel both proud and a bit silly when you "get" a puzzle, though there are one or two which are a bit counterintuitive.

confuziz

Banned
Took me 12, and I did youtube one of the end puzzles. Its definately one of those games where you feel both proud and a bit silly when you "get" a puzzle, though there are one or two which are a bit counterintuitive.

Indeed. Portal 1 and 2 gave me a lot less trouble. They are one of my favourite games of all time really.

Carbonox

:lol at Maicon on Sky News. They just mentioned that he's leaving for Roma and the footage they use is Maicon standing at the training ground trying to zip up his top but struggling the entire time before leaving it unzipped.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel like I'm spamming, heh.

Mario Gomez >

"Three years ago I was Lous van Gaal's fourth-choice striker but I ended up as top scorer," the 28-year-old told Kicker.

"This season I would probably have been second-choice but I am convinced that I would have got my place back."

However, Gomez explained that he came to accept that his particular skill-set would not be ideally suited to the type of football Bayern are likely to play under new boss Pep Guardiola.

"The club has a different philosophy now, a new coach, who puts a lot of emphasis on small, agile players.

"So, sure, it's not easy to leave the best team in the world. But I was overwhelmed by the reception I received [at his unveiling at the Artemio Franchi].

"I came up the stairs to the field and then there was this purple wall. It was amazing. I had goosebumps. This is what every player wants.

"Many have said "you cannot go to Italy at the moment" but football gives us the opportunity to experience other cultures and like Italy as a country; the language is for me the best ever."

I feel for him. :( Old-fashioned, single-minded strikers like him are a dying breed.

Now it's all about the Cavanis, Lewas and Welbecks. If you don't help your team defensively or your passing accuracy is below 80%, you're out.

GorillaJu

I feel like I'm spamming, heh.

Mario Gomez >

I feel for him. :( Old-fashioned, single-minded strikers like him are a dying breed.

Now it's all about the Cavanis, Lewas and Welbecks. If you don't help your team defensively or your passing accuracy is below 80%, you're out.

kek kek kek kek

FootballFan

CESC TIME

RUCTIONS AT BARCA

#CLUB IN CRISIS

Pls. Rafinha went out on loan already, Thiago was sold, Dos Santos is on his way out, Afellay is injured.

If Cesc is sold, we literally have Sergi Roberto and no one else to back up Xavi and Iniesta :lol

GorillaJu

Brentan on Luis:

'Luis is a very important member of this squad and I am looking forward to working with him again this season. There has been lots of speculation about Luis moving to another club but, as I said, he is very much a Liverpool player.

'We had an offer that was nowhere near what we value him at. Of course he wants to work and play at the top level. But unless something drastic happens, he will be staying here. He has got three years left on his contract.'

Hixx

BPc5Bl9CEAIWaKC.png

Question was "will anyone be able to match Phillips' achievement?"

Someone answered Bony and Altidore will do it
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Football fans, eh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal, what kinda Serie B bus is that? I don't even see a USB port on the seats.

pls he couldn't even score against FC Chiasso

Most underwhelming signing ever

Above Danny Graham, even
NO REFUNDS

And we used all your money on our new bus anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom