• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

GWhM1Vi.png

I think I might switch to this one after the match.

Mandzukic was ineffective, so he puts Müller in his position and brings in Martinez for a more solid defense. Martinez should've been in from the beginning.

you're the bestest

Randdalf

I kind of feel that there should be an amnesty on yellow card suspensions for the final of a big competition. I think the punishment doesn't really fit the crime. If you're sent off then sure, but a nothing yellow card should not prevent you from playing in potentially one of the biggest matches of your career.

Blablurn

GWhM1Vi.png

Mandzukic was ineffective, so he puts Müller in his position and brings in Martinez for a more solid defense. Martinez should've been in from the beginning.

lol, dont worry too much :D

i think its funny how some say bundeslolga after we beat city and threw united and arsenal out.

GWhM1Vi.png

true but in Real's 2 lines of 4, you dont need passes to the feet, you need passes into open space, behind the CBs, but by the time Kross or Muller makes a pass after 20 passes, Madrid is already in position to defend any surprise.

Carbonox

lol, dont worry too much :D

i think its funny how some say bundeslolga after we beat city and threw united and arsenal out.

Cos that's difficult given this season's events.

City have never been convincing as world beaters either. Bayern are simply stronger than them full stop.

SkylineRKR

Ancelotti's tactics have been brilliant.

Let the players who can't play football have the ball so they will likely fuck up and lose possession. Its a classic strat.

The rest is magnificent counter attacks by genuine athletes. But they also did that last year, just not as deadly as now. Perhaps Bale is a decent signing after all. With Ozil they would've lost on speed and power, play more of a possession game.

Marc

I don't even understand how Modric is controlling this midfield against the 5-6 of theirs.

He isn't having to exert himself very much, Bayern just doing absolutely nothing and passing so slow with no movement.

I kind of feel that there should be an amnesty on yellow card suspensions for the final of a big competition. I think the punishment doesn't really fit the crime. If you're sent off then sure, but a nothing yellow card should not prevent you from playing in potentially one of the biggest matches of your career.

same complete bs that players miss the final for yellows in the semis

bud

i want to hug pepe

his hair

his trolling

his teddy bear smile

phenomenal specimen

best dressed manager in the world. seedorf's up there as well.

disappointed with mourinho as of late. went all casual on us in his madrid period. now he's just another sherwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom