• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

take off ribery

put on pizarro

iboFbtv3IM5UfY.gif

iboFbtv3IM5UfY.gif

iboFbtv3IM5UfY.gif

iboFbtv3IM5UfY.gif

iboFbtv3IM5UfY.gif

cremino

scoring a shit goal doesnt make u a great player though and according to cr7 fans he is an all time great which is complete bollocks. great finisher, good players. no where near great

did u not see him sky his big chance in the 1st leg? or today when the score was 1-0 he had a 1v1 and couldnt take on 1 defender. he cant dribble for shit. he only scores tap ins in big games.

I guess you didn't see the Osasuna match or many Manchester United and Real Madrid matches with great Ronaldo goals

Blablurn

so many strange decisions.

playing rafinha in the first game.
leaving martinez and götze out in both.

we would have lost anyway. but still.

Please stop quoting Hategames. His comments are bad enough, but his lack of capitalization is just grating. Put him on ignore. I promise you're not missing anything.
haha a mourinho fan i talked into a corner, had to option but to hit ignore button. truth hurt him too much.
So you're telling me that every great player that has ever existed has always scored great goals? Not missed their chances irrespective of the difficulty? I don't even like Ronaldo but to get the ball in the back of the net you need to be at the time, some form of composure, finish and even luck amongst the many.

You honestly think in 50 years anyone is going to remember how he missed a one v one? They'll know him by numbers. The amount he scored. That's what it is.
history remembers players who step up to the occasion and clutch a game. players like messi when he dribbled past half the madrid team in a semi final to score a goal, or when he stepped up and scored in the final when it was 1-1. zidane scoring that incredible volley in the final, thats what people remember. cr7 never steps up to the plate and bangs a good goal in when team needs him most.
It's always Barca fans. The champs of terrible posters.
lol barca fan u say? haha ok

Man Real and CR7 fans are the worst.

all the same fake Barca fans always forget that the team didnt win shit until 1990, then act like the almighty teams even thou they ate 7 goals last year from this Bayern team.

Oh and Real fans good thing Alcorcon doesnt play the ECL B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom