• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcile

best dressed manager in the world. seedorf's up there as well.

disappointed with mourinho as of late. went all casual on us in his madrid period. now he's just another sherwood.

I wan to hug Pep sometimes, but I think he was talking about Pepe. :)

Carbonox

best dressed manager in the world. seedorf's up there as well.

disappointed with mourinho as of late. went all casual on us in his madrid period. now he's just another sherwood.

wut

bud

im talking about pepE

not that fucking mormon pep pardiola

Marc

Why do Bayern cross it so much? It makes no fucking sense, it is pissing me off and I want them to lose. Like watching a man headbutt a wall again and again, sure he may be a cunt, but he has had enough... the cunt.

Whomever Real faces in the final it will be a different match, Mou and Cholo have very similar ways of seeing football as Carletto. Not sure if RM can dominate if they are tasked with the posession of the game.

Reus maybe????

lOjxhFV.jpg

Blackhead

Redarse
Regarding Tiki Taka is that most of this coaches using it have either adopted a system that isnt flexible, its great when it works, but it lacks the flexibility to adapt to situations when the oposite team parks the bus. And they(meaning teams like Spain, BC, Bayern) believe that somehow by pure magic the opposite team will never score as long as you posession, but its a sterile posession, a posession without chances, and the only way to open space is to let the other team have some posession; but this very idea of adapting and changing seens very foreign to tiki taka believers.

That's why Spain wont perform, thats why BC wont perform unless they do a rebuild of their ideas and team, same thing happenned to Sachi when he failed to adapt, Menotti, Capello, etc. They just dig their heels and die with their ideas even thou they no longer work.

From the Guardian MBM
8.42pm BST
Nicholas Matatu sums up why many people think Pep Guardiola is a busted flush. "Set pieces, a bit of physicality and turbo-charged counter attacks. Isn't that the very same strategy Bayern used last year to tear apart the Catalan masters of tiki-taka?" notes Nicholas Matatu

Dortmund took Madrid apart in that second leg by replying Madrid's counterattacks with their own. Bayern had even better tools in Robben and Ribery to employ the same strategy. The Bayern of last year won it all by adapting their strategy for each opponent. Pep has to learn to do the Sam's.

pulga

Banned
well done. he scored a tap in again when madrid was winning 3-0. what happened when he was 1 v1 earlier? flopped that what

Not only are you mentally defficient, you're blind as well!

Do you watch football? Do you actually know what a tap in is?

Btw, 15 goals ;)

Be very interesting to see how Bayern as a club and the players respond to this.

They've gone out and been embarrassed on the reverse of the path which took them to glory last season.

Id be doubting the set up.

nawz

Banned
lol, dont worry too much :D

i think its funny how some say bundeslolga after we beat city and threw united and arsenal out.

Lol I think its funny seeing how shit Bayern are without the ref giving them a helping hand.

You guys play pub teams every other week. Shit league. Shut up.

Not only are you mentally defficient, you're blind as well!

Do you watch football? Do you actually know what a tap in is?

Btw, 15 goals ;)

haha the cr7 avatar says it all mate. unless he gets the ball on the plate like bale did for him today he cant do jack shit in big games. luckly for madrid ramos scored 2 headers so we wouldnt have to watch cr7 flop in yet another semi final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom