• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I TOLD YOU ALL GUARDIOLA WAS A HIPSTER FRAUD!
CARLO ONCE AGAIN EXPOSING HIS FRAUD STATUS!

I feel sorry for bayern, they signed a crook and a liar as their coach.

Hala madrid we're in the final!

ibkSYYyQmshkee.gif

kmax

I want to thank Bayern-GAF for the game.

Even though your team didn't show up today, your supporters were amazing. Bayern Munchen has great fans.

faridmon

Wow, Congratulation to Real Gaf.
I am sorry to say this, but Bayern Munich will never be a force again. The have diluted their own league to a point that a serious competition are scarce which just render them play ineffectively against the bigger opposition.

Pep as well have just undermined the team as whole.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I TOLD YOU ALL GUARDIOLA WAS A HIPSTER FRAUD!
CARLO ONCE AGAIN EXPOSING HIS FRAUD STATUS!

I feel sorry for bayern, they signed a crook and a liar as their coach.

Hala madrid we're in the final!
Now apologise to your Italian overload Carlo and lick his balls clean

LegoArmo

Too easy, too predictable. Pep may be the biggest idiot in football. That high line against 2 of the fastest players in world football. Nice.

Randdalf

Chelsea getting to the final would be vaguely curious in terms of what Mourinho would wear.

Would he go for the bodywarmer, trackies and generally unkempt look?

He should ask Giggsie for some fashion advice, it was all that was on his (and the media's) mind the whole of last week it seemed.

CR7 vs Mourinho would be juicier in Lisbon than having Atlecio go to the final.

Portuguese fans will be dividing either behind their star player or their star manager (I'm sure CR7 will get the upper hand of support)

FootballFan

Congrats Madrid bros.

Well played and deserved.

Dat bayern high line, dat ribery(lol ballon dor) and constant crossing. All fail.

Bayern needed to concede possession at times, have a deeper back 4 and try less crossing, more 1-2s at the edge of the box.

L1NETT

Ibe can't cross by the way

Zigic was fucking horrendous

Good, loud set of fans though.

Least it will give the Villa fans summat to laugh at

TrueBlue

Incredible match from Real, completely deserved from them.

Good on Bayern fans though. While their team let them down, they did not stop singing, which is always nice to see.

Also nice to see Bayern-GAF being so classy in defeat. That was half the reason why I was happy for you in the final last year, with your reaction to the 2012 defeat being equally gracious.

But man, Real completely bossed it, from start to finish. Happy for Real-GAF and for Carlo. His sacking always irked me, but he's a proper gent and I'm happy for him.

Gonna be one hell of a final regardless of who wins tomorrow. A great story underlying it either way.

Herr K

Banned
Congrats Madrid bros.

Well played and deserved.

Dat bayern high line, dat ribery(lol ballon dor) and constant crossing. All fail.

Bayern needed to concede possession at times, have a deeper back 4 and try less crossing, more 1-2s at the edge of the box.

Get out FF

miserable

Tonight i'm proud to be a madridista.We beat the (allegedly) best team in Europe with the (allegedly) best manager, and we did it without conceding a goal.Now it's time to win La Decima and put this obsession behind us.HALA MADRID!

and Blablurn, karma is a bitch. i'm sure you knew this day was coming. for all the shit you said over the years about Madrid, now that shit has come back to you and is going straight down your throat.

#labestianegra

#PepTeam

#flascheleer

#ichhabefertig

PS: fuck you too elsk

keit4

Banned
Tonight i'm proud to be a madridista.We beat the (allegedly) best team in Europe with the (allegedly) best manager, and we did it without conceding a goal.Now it's time to win La Decima and put this obsession behind us.HALA MADRID!

and Blablurn, karma is a bitch. i'm sure you knew this day was coming. for all the shit you said over the years about Madrid, now that shit has come back to you and is going straight down your throat.

#labestianegra

#PepTeam

#flascheleer

#ichhabefertig

PS: fuck you too elsk

Classy Madrid fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom