• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Holy hell....

BmaWtf8IYAE2RXI.jpg

Good for her!!!

DAMN

It's called a philosophy, duder.

Rodgers had a philosophy when he joined us, and he accepted that it wasn't suitable for our personnel. Wenger has adapted Arsenal's playstyle a dozen times in his tenure. Ferguson too.

Pep's tiki-taka is not suitable to European knockout football. A constant philosophy is only good when it's reliable. The closer to Pep's tiki-taka zenith he's got, the worse his teams have become. Barca got more and more dull and predictable as he gradually transitioned from his joyous, explosive and controlling first team to his final team which honestly were only worth watching because of Messi.

And now he's turned Jupp's wonderful machine into his final version of Barca. The philosophy needs tweaking, or he'll soon be found out by worse teams.

Tc91

Luca Modric is absolutely top fucking class. Liked him ever since he ran the show at Anfield in a Spurs shirt.

He really is amazing, we are going for the wrong player on that pitch tonight. Should be Modric not Kroos.

Not like Modric would leave Madrid but I wish we got him from Spurs.

big props to ancolotti for turning madrid in an actual team that seems happy to play. mourinho sucked the life out of them. hes got benzima playing good, pepe has been a rock, sergio never got sent off today (though he did try his best) and integrated di maria into his system. please beat chelsea if they somehow get to the final

Jarnet87

He really is amazing, we are going for the wrong player on that pitch tonight. Should be Modric not Kroos.

Not like Modric would leave Madrid but I wish we got him from Spurs.

we tried, Levy was even willing to let him go to Chelsea over us. After Buttbatov he'll never sell to us again.

wedward

Rodgers had a philosophy when he joined us, and he accepted that it wasn't suitable for our personnel. Wenger has adapted Arsenal's playstyle a dozen times in his tenure. Ferguson too.

Pep's tiki-taka is not suitable to European knockout football. A constant philosophy is only good when it's reliable. The closer to Pep's tiki-taka zenith he's got, the worse his teams have become. Barca got more and more dull and predictable as he gradually transitioned from his joyous, explosive and controlling first team to his final team which honestly were only worth watching because of Messi.

And now he's turned Jupp's wonderful machine into his final version of Barca. The philosophy needs tweaking, or he'll soon be found out by worse teams.

Was a joke.

Agree with what you said.

kmax

ozil is a choker, i got hated on youtube because i said modric will work better for madrid than ozil and its good to sell him. germany wont win shit as long as ozil plays the big games

You know, you're going to jinx it again if you keep going at this point.

Arnie

I just can't agree.

Pep's Barcelona, for numerous years, were the most frighteningly impressive side I've ever seen play football.

Ever.

Magical stuff with magical players and a magical way of dictating every match they played. The purest football I've ever laid my eyes upon.

Bayern certainly aren't close, but that doesn't undermine Pep's overall philosophy. It just means the players haven't adapted to it as well here and it needs tweaks for this squad.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
To think Tata Martino with a much inferior team (without good CBs) managed to win a match at Madrid scoring 4 goals.

Now I think he should stay and build the team he wants.

I just can't agree.

Pep's Barcelona, for numerous years, were the most frighteningly impressive side I've ever seen play football.

Ever.

Magical stuff with magical players and a magical way of dictating every match they played. The purest football I've ever laid my eyes upon.

Bayern certainly aren't close, but that doesn't undermine Pep's overall philosophy. It just means the players haven't adapted to it as well here and it needs tweaks for this squad.

Agree.

Bayern's players can't move the ball quickly enough. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets. They don't have players with that skillset - of that calibre I would say.

Guardiola's mistake has been trying to do the same. Thiago would have helped some I suppose, he can play at that intensity.

Cappa

Banned
bayernnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn fans leaving early hahahahahahahahahhahaahahhaahhahahahahha

5-0

VIVA PEP GUARDIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom