• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

BmetN1qIUAALvS4.png

Lol.

It's funny how they still use that 4 year old picture of him.

Take a shot or 2 and try again.

Actually, I couldn't do it because the class was canceled for today and the next one isn't before next week.

I still blame Ballack. He's probably ̶p̶̶l̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶e̶̶k̶̶e̶̶n̶̶d̶ banging her right now.

"Wanna go on a date? You'll be Bayern and I'll be Real"

She'll get that right away. Congrats on the sex.

I'll do it Sport1 style:
"Do you know how you look like in that red dress? Like a dribbling of Franck Ribery, irresistible."

Marc

Can't believe Bob Hoskins is dead, Long Good Friday is one of the best gangsta films of all time.

Guys help

There's this cute girl at university and I was about to ask her out but then I didn't.

I was afraid.

Fuck Ballack

If she says no, what will happen?

Manzepi

Neo Member
So happy for Carlo, the guy deserves so much more respect, what a fantastic career he has

Always remember him at Paris, we played very bad but I loved him so much, he was excellent <3 always remember his legendary fight against the referee at Ajaccio

And tonight pls Simeone, avenge us my man

Marc

I miss Umbro.

Saints home kit is so bad they have to take them to get tailored everytime they get sent some.

The shirts Saints wear are literally exactly the same has the one in shops.

Wow, for a premier league club and big shirt name that is pretty amateur.

Hope you guys don't do a west ham and sell all your young English talent who go on to win everything for other clubs. Imagine if West Ham kept Rio, Carrick, Cole, Lampard etc..

BmetN1qIUAALvS4.png

Lol.

It's funny how they still use that 4 year old picture of him.

Haha, just got this image in my head of players going around calling each other by their FIFA rating. "Oi, 84! Your heading is shit!"

If there's one thing Bayern's run this year has taught me, it's how ridiculous Ribery's support going into the Balloon Door was.

He's simply not on the same level as Messi or Ronaldo, regardless of how well Bayern did last season.

What odds would you lot give Livepool of winning the title from here?

I'm at <10%

We basically need City to drop 2 points at Everton and beat Palace, or lose to Everton and draw at Palace. I can see a very slight chance of the first happening, can't see Everton winning though. Wouldn't trust us to beat Palace even if City did draw at Goodison :(

Fuck.

Haha, I'm sorry guys, that was meant as a joke, you know, German humour. The Ballack wound still hurts.

Like I said, the class was cancelled today and I simply couldn't ask her. First time in university that I was pissed about a class being cancelled lol. I'm going to do so next week.

As much as people dislike ME3, I fucking can;'t wait for ME4. Love all 3 of them. They have some freaky-ass development process though, when something needs fine-tuning, they drop it altogether. Plus those kinks aside from the story, like making side-missions into in-your-face necessities, not letting you holster the weapon, switching to an ammo system etc

They're like Pep sometimes, change for change's sake

I'm at <10%

We basically need City to drop 2 points at Everton and beat Palace, or lose to Everton and draw at Palace. I can see a very slight chance of the first happening, can't see Everton winning though. Wouldn't trust us to beat Palace even if City did draw at Goodison :(

Fuck.

hope aston villa fight for their lives

WJD

I'm at <10%

Fuck.

Give City like 70% and Liverpool 50%.

hope aston villa fight for their lives

There's a slither of a chance, just because they've put in some good performances against the top 4 this season. City will probably have the bit between their teeth at that point though, in which case they'll blitz them in the first 20 minutes.

If we lose to Palace, we come third.

Stevie y

Eyes on the ball ffs

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha, I'm sorry guys, that was meant as a joke, you know, German humour. The Ballack wound still hurts.

Like I said, the class was cancelled today and I simply couldn't ask her. First time in university that I was pissed about a class being cancelled lol. I'm going to do so next week.
Tell her about your story with the Ballack girl

Then ask her if she's seeing Ballack right now

Sex after class guaranteed.

she'll say yes. Your uni is his hunting ground and you'll masturbate yourself to sleep.

Tell her about your story with the Ballack girl

Then ask her if she's seeing Ballack right now

Sex after class guaranteed.

she'll say yes. Your uni is his hunting ground and you'll masturbate yourself to sleep.

loooooool
That's what I'm afraid of :(

Marc

Whats the Ballack story Mitch?

As much as people dislike ME3, I fucking can;'t wait for ME4. Love all 3 of them. They have some freaky-ass development process though, when something needs fine-tuning, they drop it altogether. Plus those kinks aside from the story, like making side-missions into in-your-face necessities, not letting you holster the weapon, switching to an ammo system etc

I thought Mass Effect 1 was by far the better game, my favourite of them and the best villain/storyline, lots of intrigue, political games, epic moments etc. plus I got to actually make the character the way I wanted.

I have a feeling the next game with EA's influence will be dumbed down even more. Probably be online only or some shite.

Also, would give Liverpool a <40% chance. City dropping points is a tough ask and don't believe Liverpool are going to easily win their next games either. Hope you do it but Gerrard fucked up fucked things up royally.

Carbonox

Mass Effect 3 was brilliant. Shit ending but a blast to play and the multiplayer was addictive as fuck - a pleasant surprise. Mass Effect 4 is one of my most anticipated titles too.

Mass Effect 1 is horse crap though (aside from the story and cast). Utterly unplayable. Doesn't help I only played it for the first time with the PS3 trilogy boxset last year or the year before. I would have probably loved it had it been the first in the series I played but going to it after being so well used to ME2 and 3? Hah, pls.

Ran out of RAM on the old consoles. That's why you couldn't holster your weapon.

LegoArmo

Mass Effect 3 was brilliant. Shit ending but a blast to play and the multiplayer was addictive as fuck - a pleasant surprise. Mass Effect 4 is one of my most anticipated titles too.

Mass Effect 1 is horse crap though. Utterly unplayable. Doesn't help I only played it for the first time with the PS3 trilogy boxset last year or the year before. I would have probably loved it had it been the first in the series I played but going to it after being so well used to ME2 and 3? Hah, pls.

You are a liar, and I hate you. It's the best one. I played all 3 basically in a row before the third one released, and there's so much in that game I miss in the second, and then even more in the third.

The third game has great high moments, but they basically removed all the side missions and replaced them with... scanning planets-nothing-ness.

Mass Effect 1 is horse crap though (aside from the story and cast). Utterly unplayable. Doesn't help I only played it for the first time with the PS3 trilogy boxset last year or the year before. I would have probably loved it had it been the first in the series I played but going to it after being so well used to ME2 and 3? Hah, pls.

ME1 shit... ME3 brilliant...

What is this.

I finished ME1 and ME2 and loved it, but ME3? Holy fuck there was a lot of bad to that game, I ended up never completing it.

L1NETT

ME1 was fucking ace, shut your hole Carbo.

Combat was janky as fuck, and the Mako handled like Rio Ferdinand after Christmas dinner but it had the most engaging story/villain and unlike the other two actually felt like you were in a huge and rich universe rather than a bunch of pretty corridors.

ME2 had the best cast of characters/side stories and combat out the of the 3

ME3 does nothing the best, aside from wrapping up the Genophage and the Quarians/Geth really fucking well. Combat is uninspired, areas feel painfully "here we go again". No sense of scale, bland additional squadmates. Ending isn't even the worst thing about it.

I'll play 4 cause I love the universe, but if it some high fantasy "you are the one, save us save us" generic human centric bioware fuck fest I am so done with that franchise

Let me play as a Salarian damn it. Humans are so boring compared to the rest of that universe.

I thought ME3 had by far the best shooter mechanics. Like to such an objective degree that it's pitiable that some people don't think so.

And by that I mean I enjoyed the shooting parts more than I enjoyed shit like the Gears of War games, whose shooting mechanics are praised to my utter bafflement.

I thought ME3 had by far the best shooter mechanics.

And by that I mean I enjoyed the shooting parts more than I enjoyed shit like the Gears of War games, whose gameplay is praised to my utter bafflement.

I've never actually played GoW, but the enemies look incredibly bullet-spongey from what I've seen

Not having much fun with Infamous' shooting mechanics either, the lack of aim-assist is making combat a bit of a pain in the arse compared to the first 2. Traversal is also nowhere near as sharp as it was

Meier

Just YouTube'd a random track, like the sound.

Whole album is solid, give it a go. They're touring this summer with Cut Copy which would be fucking brilliant, but the tickets were over $40 and it's outside in June so it'll be well over 100F in all likelihood. Couldn't really bring myself to buy them.

I think if we can get past Everton then we've got it, but I'll still be nervous until the end of the season. Noel was mentioning that Liverpool could still put a shitload past Newcastle but I don't think they'll score enough against Palace to make it much of a worry.

Oh my

Thinking of the story, I checked what's going on right now with Ballack and girls.

There are now pics from the club of the night he banged that girl.

stop talking about games

thx

No.

Child of Light is pretty decent so far.

I thought ME3 had by far the best shooter mechanics. Like to such an objective degree that it's pitiable that some people don't think so.

And by that I mean I enjoyed the shooting parts more than I enjoyed shit like the Gears of War games, whose shooting mechanics are praised to my utter bafflement.

The shooting was easily the best, but even that felt a bit boring after a while.

LegoArmo

I've never actually played GoW, but the enemies look incredibly bullet-spongey from what I've seen

Not having much fun with Infamous' shooting mechanics either, the lack of aim-assist is making combat a bit of a pain in the arse compared to the first 2. Traversal is also nowhere near as sharp as it was

How many powers do you have so far? Traversal is incredible with one of them in particular.

Whole album is solid, give it a go. They're touring this summer with Cut Copy which would be fucking brilliant, but the tickets were over $40 and it's outside in June so it'll be well over 100F in all likelihood. Couldn't really bring myself to buy them.
I would literally die in 100 degrees heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom