• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

pls Chelsea. Do it for me. I am right behind the goal so if we lose you might see me crying on Sky Sports. So you guys have something to look forward too!

Man, I am so jealous of you right now. Enjoy the match comrade, you've chosen a good stand to be in too!

Fuck me, I'm getting excited.

Blablurn

76aaa869tw1efxy9dejf3j20fw0bnad2.jpg

EmiPrime

Awesome. I understand some people wanting that mid-field seat to see the whole game, but I truly enjoy being behind goal.

And it's cheaper (at the Emirates at least)! I think for a high stakes game you want to be in the lower tier behind one of the goals for the atmosphere but for an easy game where you expect a few goals the upper tiers behind either goal are great for seeing the whole pitch and it's not much more expensive.

you know why?

it's karma for not helping your group in college

YOU are the worst

Please. College group work was fine because college was a laugh.

University group work? fuck it and fuck those people in the group. Forced shit with a bunch of idiots. Going to Uni was the worst decision I ever made.

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys 30s
Not hearing too much from Utd fans that abused me back in Jan when I told you about the Cavani deal. It's spelt like this. 'Sorry'!

sorry im not sorry

pulga

Banned
Hahaha, one time it was Klinsmann's first win ever for the USMNT.

This also happened right in front of where I was sitting during the game.

128792790-bull-frog-hops-around-as-carlos-costly-of-gettyimages.jpg

:lol :lol :lol Costly GOAT

we had this cross the pitch in one of the WC qualifying matches

hqdefault.jpg

i legit couldnt breathe

Hixx

Adidas kits are great... unless you're in stripes.

Their two efforts at our home kits have been disappointing. Think we've one year left with them, though I think the deal is cancelled if we get relegated.

feel

If Chelsea wins final against Madrid, nobody will ever shut up Mourinho.
Deciding who to root for between Chelsea (Mou, Silvino, Rui) or Madrid (CR, Pepe, Coentrao) to win the final will be an heartbreaking choice for me (and many other Portuguese probably).

WJD

Not a massive fan of Adidas kits but I fancy a change from Nike so not too fussed if they pull it off. Umbro still the preference to everything though.

Jarnet87

Don't really care who makes our kit, as long as they give us a boatload of cash to do it. I'd be surprised if Nike aren't the highest bidder, can't see them letting Adidas grab another big merchandise club.

Not a massive fan of Adidas kits but I fancy a change from Nike so not too fussed if they pull it off. Umbro still the preference to everything though.
Can't be too picky though.

They're gonna pay us a good amount of money.

Also Cavani + Shaw wear Adidas. It all makes sense.

Herr K

Banned
I'm eager to see who will Seedorf sign during the transfer window. I feel this next season could be the one to get dat dere Scudetto, considering we won't have European distractions :(

So about loans... let's say Chelsea does go through...

Can they do a last minute loan recall for Courtois? =3

even if we could he would be cup tied :lol

That's what I'm doing but I'm leaving 30 mins early because of this tube strike.

What stand are you in? I am leaving in about 30 minutes I think. should get there about an hour before kick off but gives us time in case the overground is packed!

even if we could he would be cup tied :lol

What stand are you in? I am leaving in about 30 minutes I think. should get there about an hour before kick off but gives us time in case the overground is packed!

East stand middle tier close to the Matthew Harding end. Not the best atmosphere but great view and they serve alcohol on CL games!

3Sixty

They're much better than Nike.

Would prefer them to do the England kits anyway, I miss Umbro. :(

I miss Umbro.

Saints home kit is so bad they have to take them to get tailored everytime they get sent some.

The shirts Saints wear are literally exactly the same has the one in shops.

He won't be able to play, they need to be registered.

Oh, so the players need to be registered into some separate UEFA CL thing before the entire tournament?

Wait, that doesn't work out with Winter Transfers...

I mean since the Spanish league is finished before the CL Finals, they can recall Courtois to play for them. UEFA is slapping a 2.5 million pound penalty on Chelsea for each game Courtois plays at Atletico.

I know it's most likely not allowed, but it would be funny if there was a loophole.

qindarka

Banned
Oh, so the players need to be registered into some separate UEFA CL thing before the entire tournament?

Wait, that doesn't work out with Winter Transfers...

I mean since the Spanish league is finished before the CL Finals, they can recall Courtois to play for them. UEFA is slapping a 2.5 million pound penalty on Chelsea for each game Courtois plays at Atletico.

I know it's most likely not allowed, but it would be funny if there was a loophole.

Yes, players have to be registered before the tournament and some changes can be made in January to account for winter transfers. And even if we could register players now, Courtois would still be cup-tied, having played for Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom