• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
k55sY7q.jpg

dat Ballack

Holy crap. If you think it's decent, then it must be godlike.

Can't wait to play it tonight with my gf

You're still a little hurt baby over me not liking infamous? Anyway, child of light is real easy though, like not even a challenge so far with combat, so maybe going hard from the beginning is a good idea.

Marc

Well, fortunately, it isn't linked to my tag, so I have no idea where the original post is. But basically, I was hitting on a girl and it turned out she was banging Michael fucking Ballack.

Haha, should have sold your story to the Sun or Daily Mail, they buy anything like that.

Oh well, at least your found out beforehand and not after tasting Ballack penetrated vagina.

L1NETT

Play Child of Light on hard from the start folks. Not very tough at all on normal

Love the game though, looks gorgeeeooooous. More melancholy than I was expecting. Good though

--

Sorry Viva

Dream transfer list it is

Luke Freeman
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Mathias Pogba
Competent Keeper (Fon-Williams?)
George Green on loan

confuziz

Banned
You're still a little hurt baby over me not liking infamous? Anyway, child of light is real easy though, like not even a challenge so far with combat, so maybe going hard from the beginning is a good idea.

Then it might be too hard for my gf, not sure what to do :lol

Meier

I would literally die in 100 degrees heat.

It was pretty miserable. I actually took my shirt off and was still just drenched in sweat. Normally I would never do that because it's such a dudebro thing to do, but I was dying. The security guys were just tossing out free water bottles left and right because otherwise people would have been collapsing. The crowds are always pretty nuts for their shows which is kinda rare for alternative rock shows in America.

Hah, here's a 30 min video on Youtube from the show.

"30 minutes of Arctic Monkeys' show at Stubb's BBQ in Austin, in 100+ degree heat. It was awesome and everyone nearly died. But you know what? It would've been worth it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93uCCpSkeA

Hixx

Hebburn, which the beeb fucking cancelled, is being REMADE in America by ADAM SANDLER

I'm so fucking done

Bye

wat

wat

wat

How do you remake something that is so heavily laden with regional stereotypes and humour to a different country? What is even the point?

wat

wat

wat

Hixx

New Kasabian single is good. Really good.

YouTube comments tho. Some gimp hates it because the more electronic influence 'takes it away' from the working class... wat?

Talk of us being interested in Paulinho and Spurs wanting to use that interest to sign their number one transfer target: Lukaku

Loool.

Waste of time even if hes available, Levy doesnt like us (which is fine) but he'll throw a strop no doubt when he realises that Lukaku is worth a lot more than Paulinho, and if Lukaku was to leave he would have interest from plenty of top clubs across Europe, which at the moment Spurs are not one of them.

Perhaps if they can finally decide on a proper direction for the club (and in fact replace Levy with someone who is less of an ego maniac and desire to be a football manager) then they might go somewhere.

Also, Mass Effect combat > Gears? Wat

Talk of us being interested in Paulinho and Spurs wanting to use that interest to sign their number one transfer target: Lukaku

Loool.

Waste of time even if hes available, Levy doesnt like us (which is fine) but he'll throw a strop no doubt when he realises that Lukaku is worth a lot more than Paulinho, and if Lukaku was to leave he would have interest from plenty of top clubs across Europe, which at the moment Spurs are not one of them.

Perhaps if they can finally decide on a proper direction for the club (and in fact replace Levy with someone who is less of an ego maniac and desire to be a football manager) then they might go somewhere.

Also, Mass Effect combat > Gears? Wat

Yuuuuuuuuup.

I only ever actually played Gears 2 and thought it was quite poor really. Boring combat, terrible characters and story, nothing that motivated me to keep playing.

Also MARIAAA lol. Quite possible the worst attempt at making some emotional scene in a game.

pulga

Banned
Watching Cunte press conference

"Fear? We don't know what that word means. Its not part of our vocaublary"

I must admit to fist pumping and shouting expressions of love at the at the TV

BRING ME LAMBDA'S HEAD!

Hixx

I only ever actually played Gears 2 and thought it was quite poor really. Boring combat, terrible characters and story, nothing that motivated me to keep playing.

Also MARIAAA lol. Quite possible the worst attempt at making some emotional scene in a game.

heskey u cray

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

BRING ME LAMBDA'S HEAD!
You do not fear what you do not care about.

Yuuuuuuuuup.

Gears is one of my favourite series, gameplay is perfect (for a third person shooter) imo. And Mass Effect went downhill when EA got involved, not to say they arent good games but the first is the best to me. The 4th one isnt even announced properly and all their updates, talking and teasing is getting boring already...

BRING ME LAMBDA'S HEAD!

Cunte plan failed

Enzo gonna play.

pass to Gaitain, Gaitan crosses to Cardozo...

CARDOZO MISSES

but Rodrigo shoots again...

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

repeat 3 or 4 times.

Marc

I remember getting chewed out on the gaming forum for saying Gears of war had a shit story and characters which meant as a product it had very little value. This was after MS paid a trillion pounds for the IP.

My head still spins thinking about it.

I remember getting chewed out on the gaming forum for saying Gears of war had a shit story and characters which meant as a product it had very little value. This was after MS paid a trillion pounds for the IP.

Well most stories in games are kind of poor, but some charming character or just something exciting to look forward to, can motivate me through what I find to be poor gameplay, but it just didn't have any of that for me. Uncharted is about as boring shooting wise as Gears but I fucking love it because of the settings, pace and characters.

The story isnt exactly the big draw about it though is it? Nor does the game shy away from its macho dudebro stuff (not that I have a problem with it) And we have no idea how much MS paid for the IP, I would suspect after Judgment probably a lot less than they would have done.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, pls.

you're even worse than us in the CL. accept your mid-tier status.

shit, be thankful Juve even exists after Calciopoli showed how corrupt you are.
Oh I'm kinda like you, I know our level and I have no problem with it.

I'm just thankful we ain't Benfica

Clegg

Just been looking up highlights of ligue 1.

James Rodriguez is wasted over there. Should be playing in a much bigger league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom