• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

I wish that Chelsea played more attacking players against us, rather than defensively minded ones. Seeing them being the ones that have switched off in defence...

In light of this match I think the cover from midfielders and forwards made Chelsea's defence better than what it really is...This team isnt't very good at playing offensive football.
I will be really surprised if Chelsea will not buy a good passer in the summer

Wilbur

Banned
I remember when I first started sleeping around alot at 18/19, shagging an absolute 10 and putting in a dreadful performance. I spend ages tracking her down until last year I got a 2nd shot, choked under the pressure and gave another dreadful performance.

Complete lack of boubcebackability.

Hahahaha, brilliant.

Nah, my one was this thing with a girl from work where we've got on each other a few times, and then we fucked on a night out. Went out for a drink last Friday and kissed after it and shit, but I get the impression I'm keener than she is. Asked her out for dinner Sunday night and she said she'll let me know when she can do it

Haven't heard a word from her since

The thirst is real

The dream is dead

Congrats Atleti

faridmon

I just came back from watching Amazing Spider-man 2. Whoever said it was better than the first was fucking lying. Bloody overdrawn movie with a lot of boring exposition and teenage against that made me pull my hair out. Poor CG battles and poor writing.

And this is coming from someone who thought the first one was good fun.

Razor554

Damn... It's going to be Atletico out of all teams to crush dream of La Decima this season, when RMA finally even made it to the final. That's some fucking poetic justice for all the shit Atletico has gotten from Real in the last 15yrs.

Simeone lifting that trophy will be some epic shit. Hope he takes over La Albicelestes when Sabella leaves.

Congrats Atletico / La Liga fans (~ Keita, I guess?)
Looks like a great final on paper. I expect at least one person to be sent off for spitting or some dumb shit like that, lol

Cheers

Damn... It's going to be Atletico out of all teams to crush dream of La Decima this season, when RMA finally even made it to the final. That's some fucking poetic justice for all the shit Atletico has gotten from Real in the last 15yrs.

Simeone lifting that trophy will be some epic shit. Hope he takes over La Albicelestes when Sabella leaves.
Martino will take over so dont get your hopes up.

Labadal

Atletico Madrid have not lost a single game in the Champion's League this season. Only 2 players have previous experience from the tournament.

Simeone deserves manager of the year, no questions asked.

Marc

Madrid derby final...oh ma gawd!

Pepe Vs. Costa...tighten your seatbelt folksssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

b2d15b60-8eb0-11e3-ad31-7054d21a8f10.gif

Whoever wins, we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom