• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

£27.5m for Fellaini. Oh my God. It really hits home when you read it like that.

Meanwhile, United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has been urged to prove a point to the club by Belgium coach Marc Wilmots, who insists the midfielder can prove his ability at the World Cup.

Fellaini has endured a disastrous time at United since completing a £27.5 million transfer from Everton last August and his future at Old Trafford is likely to be bleak following Moyes’s exit. But Wilmots claims that Fellaini is merely a victim of being used in the wrong position by Moyes.

“I have no doubts about Marouane,” Wilmots said. “I don’t understand why Manchester United bought him to play him in a system of two number sixes. “Marouane is a box-to-box player and the World Cup is a good chance for him to take revenge.”

FootballFan

Barca, Bayern, and United bros

Let's hug.

Pfft. Go hug Bla m8.

Barca still the best team in the world.

You just wait.

#ReturnofValdes2014

So now Chelsea have been trounced by a much cheaper/smaller team and won't even be winning any trophies this season can we all start running around proclaiming that Mourinho's pragmatic, dull, park-the bus football is a failure and a con?

Or do we only reserve that for Pep?

I already covered that earlier and got attacked m8.

Pep can't tiki taka to a win: "lolz pep is shit. fire him. exposed. so bad. No plan B."
Mou can't park the bus to a win: "good post match interview from Mou. Atletico are so good"

I'm used to it by now so I don't mind it anymore. Just a bunch of babies who don't understand how it's possible to win so many trophies with no defenders.

Madrid and Barca should be both in the red if it weren't for their inflated TV deal.

But they ain't!

feel

Amorim is back, Gaitan too and Lima will probably start with Rodrigo. we got this, lads.

edit: lower right corner also pretty much confirms Fernando to City.

wdia_grande.jpg
Whoever Tiago was captain in place of will be back by the final right? I'll be supporting Real/CR7, but seeing Tiago lift the cup as captain would also be incredible considering I still have very fresh in mind the image of him over Miki Feher's dying body screaming for help. Can never forget that.

FootballFan

Whoever Tiago was captain in place of will be back by the final right? I'll be supporting Real/CR7, but seeing Tiago lift the cup as captain would also be incredible considering I still have very fresh in mind the image of him over Miki Feher's dying body screaming for help. Can never forget that.

:(

Tiago is a good lad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^ SHERWOOD REDEEMEDDD

Paul Pogba’s future at Juventus beyond this season is seen as set to be resolved, with his agent reported as in Turin this week.
So Mino is going to attend the game tonight.. :/
But they ain't!
I know, I posted the chart.

fuck, how did I forget to add you back to my ignore list :(
I don't have any idea what this means, but yes!! We won this chart! +97, bitches.

YES BVB! <3

confuziz

Banned
Wow congrats. But you sure this is for real and not a random ad popup in some footy transfer rumors blog?

No Voetbal International called me!

Remember when I asked you guys about the PES 2014 cover? Well it was the correct answer! Thanks guys!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Manchester United's hopes of signing William Carvalho may hinge on Real Madrid securing the services of Paul Pogba from Juventus this summer.

According to the London Evening Standard, United are currently second behind Real Madrid in the race to sign Portugal international Carvalho, despite reports in March claiming a £37m deal to take the 22-year-old to Old Trafford had already been finalised.

Carvalho's agent, Jorge Mendes, is under pressure from Real Madrid to take his in-demand client to the Bernabeu. However, it's believed that Los Blancos boss Carlo Ancelotti would prefer Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba over the Sporting Lisbon ace.

-_-

now you just sent me to tears, man.

Armando Sá down on his knees praying... fuck. i'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom