• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Atletico de Madrid and all their fans. Great victory yesterday. I look forward to a great match in the final and may the best team win.

Blablurn

BmiICZeCUAAvIPj.jpg:small

Koke and Torres

One of the girls in our team was talking about her school and how it was like Harry Potter and this then old guy on the team said "please stop talking about schoolgirls its really distracting me".

Should I call the police.

FootballFan

Seeing Torres smile is so.... strange

He is the living proof of how important mentality is in pro sports or anything. And he wasn't a 1 season wonder, he was consistent before his huge fail.

You don't go from someone who finishes into whatever corner you want, from wherever you want, into a guy who struggles to get the ball on target.

pulga

Banned
If Real Madrid will buy Pogba or William Carvalho I suppose Khedira will be sold

Fuck Khedira, we've proven we've never needed him in the side for dat stability

either way, we've got Casemiro which I think has plenty of potential

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good luck to my Juve and Benfica buds on here tonight, expecting a lovely tight game.

THANKS FAYDEE! I won't be able to watch it unfortunately, but I'll be checking the score and twitter every few mins. Be nice to JuveGAF

Why do I ever click on Wooden's links thinking they'll be anything but testing the boundaries for what is SFW?

cunt gets me every time

tumblr_n4t7dj7G2V1s8z5rho2_400.gif

but I love him too much to skip any link he posts

Why do I ever click on Wooden's links thinking they'll be anything but testing the boundaries for what is SFW?

That shit was straight up posted in the pics that makes you laugh thread, I even self censored myself by linking due to the different standards of football GAF where we can't even have badly drawn MS paint dicks on formations.

kmax

THANKS FAYDEE! I won't be able to watch it unfortunately, but I'll be checking the score and twitter every few mins. Be nice to JuveGAF

cunt gets me every time

tumblr_n4t7dj7G2V1s8z5rho2_400.gif

but I love him too much to skip any link he posts

Good luck, Yurt. I'll be cheering for Juve tonight.

Let's go to the finals together.

nawz

Banned
Whats the Atletico - Real divide here?

Are Atletico going to need other fans to support them? I can't see Real having the support they had here against Bayern when they come to face Atletico lool

pulga

Banned
Remember what HateGames' response was when queried about his football allegiance?

"I am a fan of football"

I rest my case.

That shit was straight up posted in the pics that makes you laugh thread, I even self censored myself by linking due to the different standards of football GAF where we can't even have badly drawn MS paint dicks on formations.

I still luff you bb. Idk what is wrong with dicks on formations. It's art.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope we will play with our best formation tonight and no Vucinic or Osvaldo please....

or his adopted son Giovinco
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

the rumoured XI looks good though! ;)

Good luck, Yurt. I'll be cheering for Juve tonight.

Let's go to the finals together.

YES CARLO <3

tumblr_lpazyqKkPK1qjejvv.gif

Thanks kmax! Can you imagine what would happen to pulga if Madrid and Juve end up winning their finals?

Hazard challenging Mou.

Goodbye.

Are you still getting off to that quote yesterday, that Tanc only bothered to translate half of? His point was really just that Chelsea does better when not playing possession football.

Original Hazard quote: "Chelsea is not made to play football. We are good in playing on the counter attack, a bit like Real against Bayern.". Hazard is Mou's little baby, he wouldn't challenge his daddy like that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its been 3 days since I heard any United transfer or manager news, unacceptable, its the only thing tiding me over this season.

confuziz

Banned
Looks like I'm going to be in the magazine too..

If I get the chance to say something it will probably go something like this:

miasanmia
fuckbla
YESMOYES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom