• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I would have preferred a better finish but I will take this comical advance to the final :p

so Benfica >>>> Seria A

not even match fixers who got two SLB players sent off could save Juvi

Meier

Oh wow, the final is even in Torino? Poor Juve.

Juve deserved to lose just because of that douche with blue nerd glasses on the bench

Hahaha, I thought about mentioning him.

M'Bia scored the winner for Sevilla? Man, I still don't know he was such a dud at QPR. Every game I've seen him this year he has looked terribly impressive.

jesus3qa09.gif

jess7tx1r.gif

clattenurz9k.gif

Congrats. Now to bottle that finale.

Pogba and Vidal are genuinely two of the most overhyped players in existence. zero worth. there's more ability in Adnan underdeveloped testicles than these two together.

bjaelke

ESPN FC @ESPNFC
Juventus lose at home for the first time since April 2013 (Bayern Munich) as Benfica advance to the Europa League final

Turok_TTZ

We deserve every bit of ridicule we get

And now you know why I call Conte a scrub.
better luck next time pulga. maybe if Conte learns from his superiors like Ancelotti, Sacchi and Capello, he would find more success and rid himself of his scrub status.

Are Benfica on for a treble?

Didn't they lose everything at the very death last year?

they are on for a Quadreble
They won the Portuguese Liga Championship
Taça de Portugal VS Rio Ave later this month
Taça de Liga alos again Rio Ave later this month
And going to the Final of Europa

*Lambda Piscium beat me to it

Serie A teams are a joke.

By the way, for those who are calling Sevilla "lucky bastards" or "it was unfair" remember that they won the first game 2-0. They managed to score at the very end of the match and that's it. 3-3

FootballFan

Juve why so pecho frio. Srs, you have great players.

Do they really though? Other than Vidal and *name any CB*, I don't think any of their players would make Barca's or Madrid's bench. Obviously that's a strong example since it's the best teams, but you get my point.

They're still a good team, but individually I don't see any standouts other than Vidal(and even he isn't all that). Playing the scrubs in Serie A regularly has hurt them in Europe, just like Bayern playing those scrubs in the BundesLolga hurt them.

I think this Juve is a long way from challenging Europe and Conte still has a lot to learn to reach the levels of Simeone, Klopp, Pep, Mou, Ancelotti(!) etc.

Carbonox

Just watched American Hustle. Film is legit. Very enjoyable and I want to sniff Amy Adams's asshole so much.

Needed more De Niro though.

Rikkun

Pogba and Vidal are genuinely two of the most overhyped players in existence. zero worth. there's more ability in Adnan underdeveloped testicles than these two together.

Rrrright. Because we only played 1 match this year.

Anyway, both teams were shit honestly. Yesterday's game was on a whole another level, Chelsea would've easily won against both.

Luckily everyone will stop cheering on Monday. Conte pls.

bud

i had no idea de niro was even in that film which looks like a scorsese knockoff.

will watch it on the tele in a few years with commercials every fifteen minutes only to give up an hour in because i'd rather jerk off

Wilbur

Banned
Wonderful trolling from a Portuguese, I don't even need to answer, really.

I thought NeoGAF was better

Lambda is a 43 year old man who cried when undertaker lost and smells his own panties to remember his lost youth

Please don't think poorly of us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom