• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they really though? Other than Vidal and *name any CB*, I don't think any of their players would make Barca's or Madrid's bench. Obviously that's a strong example since it's the best teams, but you get my point.

They're still a good team, but individually I don't see any standouts other than Vidal(and even he isn't all that). Playing the scrubs in Serie A regularly has hurt them in Europe, just like Bayern playing those scrubs in the BundesLolga hurt them.

I think this Juve is a long way from challenging Europe and Conte still has a lot to learn to reach the levels of Simeone, Klopp, Pep, Mou, Ancelotti(!) etc.

What a load of shit.

Sergie Roberto makes your bench. Casemiro makes the bench for Real Madrid.

subtles

I could talk more on the subject but I respect your opinion, Turok.

Let us agree that we both don't want the transfer to happen.

Arnie

Nathan you could've walked that Grad Day with one leg.

Such a disappointing lack of character from almost all involved.

Too many lettuces.

Arnie

Seriously? Well fuck :( why didn't I get it goddamnit
Christ I don't know.

I'm livid at those who did the interviews. Such a fucking dull selection of hopefuls. There's one girl who we all love and she's definitely got it, but there's seriously just slots on the table.

You'd have been jokes. There were no jokes.

WJD

Christ I don't know.

I'm livid at those who did the interviews. Such a fucking dull selection of hopefuls. There's one girl who we all love and she's definitely got it, but there's seriously just slots on the table.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Christ I don't know.

Looool jokes

Look, tell them there's a lad you know from 'somewhere' who's propa keen

They'll ask why he's a more outstanding candidate than the wet farts who turned up today

You will tell them "because he can fit an entire wispa in his arsehole"

There will be gasps and claps

I will get a salary

We will work projects together

(Seriously I'm gutted, I must have fudged the interview horrifically)

Arnie

I don't know what to say.

The lads specifically were just fucking abysmal. Just gash.

Ha one of them was well too drunk at the pub. I left whilst he was slurring away at my MD committing occupational seppuku. He shook my hand like three times. Crackers, absolutely crackers.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know what to say.

The lads specifically were just fucking abysmal. Just gash.

Ha one of them was well too drunk at the pub. I left whilst he was slurring away at my MD committing occupational seppuku. He shook my hand like three times. Crackers, absolutely crackers.

Occupational seppuku /perish

Ah, I'm peeved man. I dunno how I fucked it, just think I was a bit vague and light on experience and actual knowledge of anything pertinent when it came to the phone interview.

Haha Juve. I'll never understand why they pride themselves so much on doing well in Serie A when they are so pathetic in Europe. No one gives a fuck about the scudetto other than Juve fans, I just sincerely don't understand it.

Congrats Benfica and Sevilla Footy GAF.

Also congratulations to Meier for his birthday and Confuzizz for winning the Champions League final prize. Have a blast you wonderful gents.

Benfica were playing with 9 men during the final 15 minutes of the game.
The Ref added +6 minutes of stoppage time but blew the whistle at +8.
Juvi got only 1 yellow card, Benfica recieved tons and got two men sent off.

The fix was in to have Benfica lose in Turin but they stood their ground and move onto the finals.

Oblak and Luisao saved this match

Rikkun

Haha Juve. I'll never understand why they pride themselves so much on doing well in Serie A when they are so pathetic in Europe. No one gives a fuck about the scudetto other than Juve fans, I just sincerely don't understand it.

You can give a fuck only if you win it ;)

I'm off to bed, it's been a pleasure *tips hat*

Turok_TTZ

I agree, we all know who the best teams in italy are, and those teams are in crazy decline with little hope of recovery. Seedorf can only do so much for one inexperienced. Mazzari is a scrub.

Wilbur

Banned
Turok, your ratio of sensible posts to overly antagonistic, predictably baity, horrifically nonsensical fucking shite is sensationally poor

Would you like to give me your log in details so I can do some doctoring over the next few months and salvage what little reputation you have left?

Wilbur

Banned
I know, get two Benfica players sents off. Call for +6 minute stoppage but then add +2 extra mintues for a total of +8.

Was there 2 minutes more because there was more stoppages

Why is it no one understands or hears the announcer and the commentators say "a minimum of"

jesalr

Spurs can match their highest ever PL points tally, and get their highest number of PL wins in the process.

How does this make sense!

De Boer, please come and make things better, my head hurts.

MYE

oblak4.jpg

Chillest motherfucker ever.
He must be half lizard and have ice running through his veins cuz I don't remember ever seeing this fucking goalkeeper nervous.

21 years old. TWENTY ONE! He is a damn kid!!

You can give a fuck only if you win it ;)

I don't think I've ever seen a Milan fan give two shits about the scudetto. Even when we win it, it's a nice thing and all but it's never really the goal. I just couldn't care less, the league is complete shit so winning it doesn't mean anything.

It's going to be a bit sad seeing Juve fans celebrate at the end of this season when their performances in Europe were so pathetic. Really shows where the priorities are, and I just don't get it. I would be furious with Conte et al after this season if I were a Juve fan, but I really doubt the fans will get that worked up over this.

Rikkun

Was there 2 minutes more because there was more stoppages

Why is it no one understands or hears the announcer and the commentators say "a minimum of"

Let it go, we tried to rob them but the light won. The 10 minutues stop near the end was made up by the corrupted UEFA trying to let us win. There were no fouls, no injuries, only 150 minutes of pure football.

Conte is complaining about the ref.

Conte.

complaining.

ref.

this is amazing.

like a surreal David Lynch movie.

He's so fucking salty, absolutely incredible, bordering on delusional even, how can he stand there and complain about the ref and say the players played a good game? Juventus played crap. Benfica didn't play well in offensive terms, but they didn't have to. Juve did. Against 10 players it was missed pass after missed pass, against 9 they barely produced anything, even I expected more despite being a Benfica fan and wanting my team to pass.

He says Benfica's tactics of complaining and crying had an effect on the game... When Juve itself was actually the one that started this very little fun game of complaining and crying by trying to have Enzo Perez not play the 2nd leg because of something that happened on the 1st leg, and UEFA ruled in favour of Benfica.

I'm trying not to judge the whole Juventus as a team and entity becuse I believe they're better than this, but this coach can't be for real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom