• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

3107602194.gif
£60m.

PowderedToast

lucas starting worries me, sturridge as an impact sub doesnt. hope rodgers has worked a lot with lucas in training this week because he stunk the place out at norwich and nearly cost us the game.

WJD

You're not allowed to sing the 'greatest team the world has ever seen' song when you're in a relegation battle.

You shouldn't be allowed to sing that song full stop. One of the worst chants next to "who are ya" and "she fell ova".

Marc

Yes Hixx! Glad to see Sunderland destroying Cardiff.

Van Ginkel is alive, Sturridge on the bench... John Swift not on the bench but travelled? He was amazing in the milk cup as a kid, not that as a Chelsea player he will ever make it. :(

Chelsea's weakened team is still pretty damn strong, just haven't played as a team together.

Marc

Yes Wickham! Finally getting his finishes right, once he is confident he can start showing his great touches and flicks more.

More goals than Torres in the league?

Well, they broke :lol

Honestly, pretty great headphones, but the build quality on them is awful. I sent them back and got these:

PlayStation-4-Official-Wireless-Headset-Promo-02.jpg

Much, much better.

Cheers

The build quality is why I didn''t buy them in the end. Is that the top-range PS4 headset? Might get the Elite Golds when I get my amazing 1% bonus :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom