• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Apart from Kalas, I could have guessed that Chelsea team entirely. No way it was going to be as weak as people were making out.

Linius

FkxP8Ok.jpg

Dutch Fox channel needs to hire a new guy to makes 'cool' images for them.

Yes im a Liverpool supporter but I'm saying this not as a Liverpool supporter. But wouldn't it be good to have a new club win the Premier league again instead of a mixture of utd , City, Chelsea, arsenal etc

Salvadora

Yes im a Liverpool supporter but I'm saying this not as a Liverpool supporter. But wouldn't it be good to have a new club win the Premier league again instead of a mixture of utd , City, Chelsea, arsenal etc
To be fair, Arsenal haven't won the league in a decade (or a trophy in nearly as long).

You're right about City, United & Chelsea though.

GQman2121

Banned
I had a feeling Azpi and Cole might both start. It's interesting Luiz can even make the bench. We just need to get out of this with no injuries.

Not confident at all, but I'm still going to rock white pant, suede loafers with no socks and my track jacket to the pub.....

Fuck it. Torres died for our sins...

iTO4sCgaQHlrh.jpg

Walshy

Liverpool can afford to lose still, can't they? If they win their last two games?

Or does that open up a City GD win?
If we lose today and win all of our games we end up on 86 points.

If City win all their games they also get 86 points.

They'll win it on GD.

I honestly can't imagine what it must feel like being a Chelsea player with all those Liverpool supporters at Anfield and surrounding going full bang today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom