• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

we should absolutely NOT rest players for the final league games. there's a week of rest between games, they should be up for the cup no matter what. no point risking letting these players get rusty or lazy between now and then. I don't trust any of these players and I certainly don't trust Wenger to keep them on their toes. fucking play everyone.

Nah, Giroud, Santi and Sagna could use a rest.

I'd rest them tomorrow. Play in the last game though.

"You haven't won a trophy in x years !"

After FA cup:

"You haven't won a meaningful trophy in x years !"

Fully expect this.

Bmua7SaIAAEtDpQ.jpg:large

Torres has morphed into old Barkley

Anderson

"You haven't won a trophy in x years !"

After FA cup:

"You haven't won a meaningful trophy in x years !"

I'd be more than happy with that change of insult, least the guy who decided it'd be a good idea put our trophies around the Emirates would finally have his redemption

Edit: Delay the champagne order!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Some terrible defending in this match.

Nobody on either team has bothered to mark the strikers.

You claim to be a fan of football, yet a lot of your posts seem focused on the misery of others. I could understand the schadenfreude if there ever were particular reasons for your behaviour, e.g. if it was specifically aimed at a rival, but in your case - please don't take this the wrong way - it just comes off as a sad, general, unfocused hatred on the joy of others.

It's not exclusive to you. Some around here seem to mock certain clubs and their fans simply to piss them off. I'm not sure if that's because the season is coming to an end and some here have to deal with a disappointing performance or because they've been through a rollercoaster of emotions this season, but it somewhat poisons the atmosphere.

Making fun of others is part of the fun of football, but sometimes - please don't take this the wrong way - it comes off as a bit pathetic.
u know what i find pathetic? posts like 'everton are throwing it away, they dont even want to win' etc. just the sheer amount of crying from lpool fans amusing

Into

Instead of yelling that Dzeko should be sold, yell that some of these "defenders " should be sold

How many failures has this City team had because of complete brainfarts from Demi or Kompany?

Sure Dzeko has missed some brain fart of chances but he has still done better than Negredo and Jovetic, complete fuckin flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom