• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Bmuuul2CMAA-CxV.jpg:large

Hes already in madrid.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City are playing like children, they have to be more intense. They're going to throw the game away.

8 behind Arsenal. First game was the 5-1.

Cheers, though't it'd be 7-10. At least one too many, unfortunately :(

Go on a streak like that, at that stage of the season when you're in with a shout at the beginning, and it's job done. Start it when you're still looking over your shoulder a bit at 5th, and it can still all go wrong.

A bit pessimistic of our chances of challenging for the league any time soon tbh. Chelsea only need to improve one position immediately, City will ignore FFP without consequence, Man Utd will come back at some point, we'll have to readjust to fighting on 2/3/4 fronts

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck me City, even if you win it you are horrible champions

PowderedToast

Cheers, though't it'd be 7-10. At least one too many, unfortunately :(

Go on a streak like that, at that stage of the season when you're in with a shout at the beginning, and it's job done. Start it when you're still looking over your shoulder a bit at 5th, and it can still all go wrong.

A bit pessimistic of our chances of challenging for the league any time soon tbh. Chelsea only need to improve one position immediately, City will ignore FFP without consequence, Man Utd will come back at some point, we'll have to readjust to fighting on 2/3/4 fronts
people say this before every new season, but no team ever looks complete or without flaw. nothing to say we wont compete again.

Into

Time being wasted is even the secondary effect, the primary effect is that it takes such momentum out of the game. Everton now looks like they just want to go shower and go home to play Call of Duty

Guarantee timewasting becomes the new obsession next season.

Like diving became.

Even if it doesn't achieve anything tangible, with added time being generally correct, it makes the crowd and opposition so frustrated, kills momentum, and is never punished as refs understandably don't want to risk booking a player who turns out to be genuinely hurt

faridmon

Time being wasted is even the secondary effect, the primary effect is that it takes such momentum out of the game. Everton now looks like they just want to go shower and go home to play Call of Duty

Oh man, I bet they have LAN parties and stuff.

Only time I wish I was a footballer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom