• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

With a beard?

The beard has make it tolerable

notsureifserious

I'm serious.

Pirlo-llora-perder-Final-Eurocopa_TINIMA20120701_0350_5.jpg

Andrea-Pirlo-Milan.jpg

Go choke on avocado

That's a nice idea actually

Barzul

Oh certainly, greizmann would be 30m+ at this point. However, do we want another decent squad player, or one of the most exciting young wingers in the world?
Vela has 15 goals and 11 assists playing mostly on the wing. Don't think he'd be just a squad player this time.

Wes

venison crêpe
Cardiff spent £37m this season.
Hull spent £27m.
Palace spent £27m.

I'd imagine Burnley could easily spend over £20m+ on transfers this summer.

Abraxas

Vela has 15 goals and 11 assists playing mostly on the wing. Don't think he'd be just a squad player this time.

Wow, i didn't know that. As i said i haven't seen huge amounts of him. Could he replace podolski is a good question, we need someone more reliable and consistant than him.

I'm not convinced by vela. Admittedly i've only seen him three times (barca and real) but unless we change our formation, he would need to play outwide. If we are looking for a winger, then greizmann would be a better choice.

He plays out wide for Real Sociedad.

Elchele

Cardiff spent £37m this season.
Hull spent £27m.
Palace spent £27m.

I'd imagine Burnley could easily spend over £20m+ on transfers this summer.

In contrast, Augsburg spent €2.5M and are going to finish one position bellow of Europa League spots :lol

Feorax

Norwich game plan.

1. Get the ball into threatening areas.
2. Pass backwards to midfield.
3. Give away possession.
4. Concede.

Zabojnik

Seriously? This is how we win it? With Roma embarassing themselves against Catania? Wilbur, I want you to to denounce this shit club as morally corrupt and stop 'supporting' them in any shape or form.

CUORE DI UN KOREZZZZZZZZZ

Elchele

Yeah, but they'd get relegated in the Premier League, too.

Don't think so, they're great because of their coach. It has nothing to do with being in one league or another, they play some great football. They could win against teams like Manchester United, Tottenham, etc

Norwich game plan.

1. Get the ball into threatening areas.
2. Pass backwards to midfield.
3. Give away possession.
4. Concede.

They did that at Old Trafford as well didn't they?

Ridiculous, since they gave us a decent scare by just playing like they wanted to score. Overcomplicating things tactically, maybe

velociraptor

Bringing back Vela makes so much sense now that I think of it. He could be really good here now that he has more CL experience and being the main man of a team. For 3.5m, we're not going to get a better goal to pounds spent anywhere in Europe.
Vela has played well but how do we know he will replicate this form in England?

I'm more inclined to believe he is better suited for Spanish football.

spidye

Never liked Pirlo. He looks like an old italian woman
Lol

I couldn't agree more. He looks so much like a cliched italian from the 16th century. With that chin and hair and the nose.
Like a sculpture from the renaissance and i don't mean it in a positive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom