• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
why the fuck has gaf slowed down to a crawl on Chrome? It's lightning fast on Safari though, thought it might've been my wifi

is my math correct that athletes of madrid need only 4 points from the last 3 games to win the league? since there's no way they will drop points to malaga, a draw here should be enough to practically win it.

if Rmadrid win the four games we have left, and Atletico ties twice, we champs.

big fucking ifs lol, don't think its gonna happen

kmax

Barca beating Atletico on the final day of the season, with a flopmar hat trick, allowing madrid to reach the treble.

We all know that's never gonna happen though. Barca rather lose 0-6 than to see Real Madrid win the treble.

Not happening. Let's hope Atletico lose points in the next game too.

Jarnet87

is my math correct that athletes of madrid need only 4 points from the last 3 games to win the league? since there's no way they will drop points to malaga, a draw here should be enough to practically win it.

they need 6 points from their next 3 matches, have to reach 94 points as that is what Real Madrid can reach.

GorillaJu

Can't tell if it was a good or bad call by the ref. The challenge was reckless but there wasn't any contact, and he didn't go to ground with the tackle either.

Scum

Come on Atl. I don't want read tin foil hat bullshit at the end of the season.

This was the case at the end of last season, and what they did was pay 57-100~ million for Neymar, because that made more sense to them.

Absolutely daft transfer. He'll come good I reckon but Rosell, pls.

Razor554

This was the case at the end of last season, and what they did was pay 57-100~ million for Neymar, because that made more sense to them.

This summer transfer window will however be vastly different compared to last one. There is massive pressure on current board to do squad renewal this summer since team failed to win anything this season and Puyol and Valdes are leaving, we also might get hit by the two transfer window ban after this summer so the club will sign many players in this window.

Priorities should be:

-New coach
-Ter Stegen
-Laporte
-RB/CB
-CM
-ST

pulga

Banned
This summer transfer window will however be vastly different compared to last one. There is massive pressure on current board to do squad renewal this summer since team failed to win anything this season and Puyol and Valdes are leaving, we also might get hit by the two transfer window ban after this summer so the club will sign many players in this window.

Priorities should be:

-New coach
-Ter Stegen
-Laporte
-RB/CB
-CM
-ST

Barca should be in for Keylor Navas, no joke. He's been a fucking beast this season.

edit: xcappax knows whats up

GorillaJu

Norwich are piling into the bus right now, absolutely no intent to attack, just try and contain with every man they can.

They're playing like Chelsea.

Hixx

Ba has been so static. Offering absolutely nothing.

Can't really see either team scoring here. Norwich defending well but not getting up to support Elmander anywhere near quick enough.

faridmon

West brom fans giving it the "we support our local team" after the game outside the stadium.

As if living in the Birmingham area is something to be proud of. Cute.

I am sorry, but Living in Birmingham beat the hell out of many places out there.

London is lucky to have a lot more music venues and Exhibition and art centers, or I would classify it as a shithole!

Pachimari

YEEEEESS!! I tell you we will win the treble this year!

Always had faith and still have faith Levante will take points from Atletico.

Cappa

Banned
Bet slip details
Type of bet
Bet slip ID
Date
Total stake
Total odds
Possible winnings
Multi bet
1TELNPN4US
5/4/2014 3:47 PM
5.00 EUR
71.82 EUR
Date Event Bet Pick Result Odds
5/4/2014 5:00:00 PM OPEN
Primera Division (Liga BBVA) Levante - Atletico Madrid
3-way - result
Levante
?
5/4/2014 5:00:00 PM OPEN
Premier League Chelsea FC - Norwich City
3-way - result
Chelsea FC
?
5/4/2014 9:00:00 PM OPEN
Primera Division (Liga BBVA) Real Madrid - CF Valencia
3-way - result
Real Madrid
?

now I just need Chelsea to score and Madrid to win andddddddddddddddddddddddd I make some nice money

Hixx

Chelsea have got to try something different. Force Norwich into making a mistake. Just try putting a few balls into the box, put Turner and... er, whoever else plays in Norwich's defence under pressure.

WJD

How many trebles have we had in the las few years? Feels disproportionate in comparison to the years before.

Barca, Inter, Bayern and potentially Real?

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid have got this in the bag now. No way will they fuck it up.

thats the thing

ITS NOT UP TO US!

we need Barca
Malaga aint doing it
to take points off Atletico in the last fixture

Barcelona will burn in hell before they hand La Liga to us

plus we still have to win four games without dropping a single point

not happening guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom