• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

ggPcEoZ.png

visca barca
Bla, pls. lol

Into

no one is out of the race..... don't understand why people think Barcelona is just going to throw the last match that's stupid

Mathematically, no

Realistically, yes

They just drew with Granada, how motivated do you really think their players are?

Come on, its either of the Mandril teams. A lot has to happen for Barca to win it, so much that its unlikely. Dont be a Bayern esque fan up in here.

Dark Rider

I'll tell you what, they'll take the first option any day of the week than to help Real Madrid win the title. If there's one game Barca want to fuck up bad, it's that game. If they can't win it themselves, they'll see to it that they'll drag us down with them.

I hope Atletico loses points in the next game. Then, we have it all in our hands, regardless of how Barca performs.

I know that hence me quoting myself :p

They will try only if they have a shot at the title
and even then they will keep an eye on Real Madrid match to react accordingly to make sure we don't win it

Cappa

Banned
Mathematically, no

Realistically, yes

They just drew with Granada, how motivated do you really think their players are?

Come on, its either of the Mandril teams.

Barcelona aren't going to throw a match just so Real Madrid doesn't win.... that's realistic.

Barca won't throw their game of course. They will just put out a lot of youth players and say they want to give them big match experience in a dead rubber.

Into

Barcelona aren't going to throw a match just so Real Madrid doesn't win.... that's realistic.

Throw, no. As that would get them sued and harm their image

Go easy on the game and not really care too much? More than likely yes.

That is realistic.

Cappa

Banned
Throw, no. As that would get them sued and harm their image

Go easy on the game and not really care too much? More than likely yes.

That is realistic.

If Madrid loses one game..... and Barcelona beat Atletico..... Barcelona are champions.

kmax

Has La liga ever been this close from start to finish?

...has any top league been? This is insane. It's going down right to the wire.

Have to leave so won't see the end of the game but the result was decided about half way through the first half. Norwich set up exactly as they needed to. Fair play to them. We were shite.

Linius

If Madrid loses one game..... and Barcelona beat Atletico..... Barcelona are champions.

And since they'll playing at the same time Barca can't know what's happening in the Madrid game. So yeah, no way they're gonna throw if we go in trailing three points. And having another club winning the league at your stadium is also pretty nasty. Don't know what I'd hate more. Seeing Real win it or seeing Atletico celebrating at Camp Nou. It's equally disgusting.

Razor554

We couldn't even beat Atletico this season when we 100% tried, with best team possible.

Yeah, wish us good luck beating them in last game when this team has no motivation left and there will probably be some B-players playing.

EmiPrime

I am sorry, but Living in Birmingham beat the hell out of many places out there.

London is lucky to have a lot more music venues and Exhibition and art centers, or I would classify it as a shithole!

I've never been there personally but a friend of mine is always complaining about living in Brum.

Mostly I just hate the stupid local team or tourist chants that away fans like so much. I met a lady from Kenya before the game over drinks who is as much a fan of Arsenal as anyone and for some idiots to say they are more of a fan just because they live close to their e stadium is just nonsense.

Clegg

What exactly do they stand for that you despise so much? I agree with the Atlético comment though.
Spending obnoxious amoounts of money which isn't even theirs to the detriment of the league.

The Gareth Bale deal was extremely dodgy and should be looked at closely.

Linius

We couldn't even beat Atletico this season when we 100% tried, with best team possible.

Yeah, wish us good luck beating them in last game when this team has no motivation left and there will probably be some B-players playing.

If we're still three points behind both Madrids I can't see them not try to win. It would make no sense. In football anything can happen, so a Madrid loss on the final matchday is not impossible.

Into

Lose to Sunderland, at home

Beat Liverpool and break their streak, away

Draw with Norwich

If you want to talk about frustrated fans, Chelski fans should be at the top or near it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom