• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Banned
thats the thing

ITS NOT UP TO US!

we need Barca
Malaga aint doing it
to take points off Atletico in the last fixture

Barcelona will burn in hell before they hand La Liga to us

plus we still have to win four games without dropping a single point

not happening guys

if atletico draw the next two, and we win out... we sill win.

Dark Rider

Barcelona fans must be depressed because their options is to either bend to Atletico in the last match to prevent Real Madrid from winning the title and have Atletico celebrate winning it on their own field or Atletico winning it the game prior and so they need to line up to clap for the champs on their own field. What a situation for Barcelona fans :p

to ALL the hopeful madridista today let met quote myself
If losing means Real Madrid will not get the title
then I think Barcelona will bend backwards, forward, sideways, on the bed, on the couch, on the sink, in the bath tube, on the roof, in the living room, in the guests room, on the lawn, across the rivers, on the fields, in the chimney and every where on planet earth to Atletico

faridmon

thats the thing

ITS NOT UP TO US!

we need Barca
Malaga aint doing it

not happening guys

Barca will want revenge and the next 4 games Real have looks easier than Atleti's games!

BELLIEVE!

Pachimari

thats the thing

ITS NOT UP TO US!

we need Barca
Malaga aint doing it

not happening guys

I know Malaga won't do it, but let's just have that last hope togehter, that they'll draw and take some points from Atletico, so it won't be up to them and Barca to decide our title race.

But Atletico's result now, makes me nervous for tonight's game hah.

Showaddy

thats the thing

ITS NOT UP TO US!

we need Barca
Malaga aint doing it

not happening guys

Won't Barca have a chance to win the title in the final game though so surely they'll try and win in case Real slip up?

pulga

Banned
191-i-want-to-believe-x-filesjpg851-x-314-47-kb-jpeg-x.jpg

Tubie

How many trebles have we had in the las few years? Feels disproportionate in comparison to the years before.

Barca, Inter, Bayern and potentially Real?

Ancelotti would become the patron saint of Madrid.

But that ain't happening, I'm not even confident in Real winning the Champions :(

Into

This just gives Barca a chance to fuck with Real Madrid, and go easy on Atleti. It gives them a chance to have the final say in this season

Cappa

Banned
This just gives Barca a chance to fuck with Real Madrid, and go easy on Atleti. It gives them a chance to have the final say in this season

Barcelona can still win the league.... it might not be decided until the final day no way they take it easy having a shot at the title.

arkon

If it came down to it Barcelona fans would surely want their team to throw the final match to stop Real from winning it.

Scum

thats the thing

ITS NOT UP TO US!

we need Barca
Malaga aint doing it

not happening guys
You should hope that it doesn't come down to you relying on anyone. Maybe Barca might like the idea of finishing 2nd instead...

kmax

Barcelona fans must be depressed because their options is to either bend to Atletico in the last match to prevent Real Madrid from winning the title and have Atletico celebrate winning it on their own field or Atletico winning it the game prior and so they need to line up to clap for the champs on their own field. What a situation for Barcelona fans :p

to ALL the hopeful madridista today let met quote myself

I'll tell you what, they'll take the first option any day of the week than to help Real Madrid win the title. If there's one game Barca want to fuck up bad, it's that game. If they can't win it themselves, they'll see to it that they'll drag us down with them.

I hope Atletico loses points in the next game. Then, we have it all in our hands, regardless of how Barca performs.

Razor554

Lucho's Celta shall make Madristas cry next week*.
*Only if Rafinha is fit to play.

We shall field Song, Sergi Roberto, Montoya, Afellay and bunch of guys from Barca B in the last match.

dalVlatko

I love how commentators are so biased against Luiz

"Luiz is lucky there. He thought about raking his studs on his shin but he stopped himself"

lol

feel

LMAO. Barcelona will be so torn. In one hand they don't want to win Madrid the title, on the other hand they won't want to be a team that hasn't played for the win in every single match in their history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom