• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 1m
Chelsea say Jose Mourinho travelled apart from the team to Liverpool "due to feeling unwell & not wanting to pass it on to players"

He feels great and will, seeing as Giggs didn't have the balls to do it, put himself out as a player against Liverpool. Chelsea's central midfield problem is finally going to get fixed, when Mourinho re-starts his glorious playing career.

#MindGames

Marc

i7f4TwoEIMn9C.gif

YRYXev5.gif

so indy got this one right, fair enough but i saw enough BS last year to mistrust everything that person says

Well as I said, that is just what twitter gave me as the first result (my post was asking if he was really the source or there was anyone else)... It most likely originated from somewhere else. No good reason to trust him, he's full of shit.

santi_yo

You will be back :)
just bare with it for one season

Good luck, you guys will be back stronger.

Thanks, guys.

Nosotros, como vosotros, ya sabemos lo que es estar en el infierno. Volveréis y seréis mas fuertes!

VIVA EL BETIS MANQUE PIERDA, HERMANO!

Musho Betis!! I´m sure you will return to Primera division next season.

Also, fuck off Ramos.

Arnie

Thank you Duolingos.

So damn sad. I've had a mopey day but really I've got no right to when you see stuff like this. How Pep just carries on working throughout all of this is beyond me.

terrisus

This thread may not care what its title is, but Liverpool care that they are going to win the Premier League title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom