• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

He'd be an idiot to join Chelsea or City

Money innit and I he probably has some shark of an agent who wants the most cash.

He might do well there, but I agree with KillerITK, should perhaps stay another year and really prove himself. If Derby don't win the playoffs Hughes should perhaps stay, or try to go to a middling Prem side where he is guaranteed minutes?
Man United joke here

--

Congrats Wes! Although surely we might need a substitute teacher during the World Cup? Especially if we have to merge with other classes.

Arsenal would be a good fit for him if he is to move.

Would make sense

If his name was Ross Le Barkau and he cost 10 Francs then maybe. Makes too much sense for old Arsene.

Wes

venison crêpe
Congrats Wes! Although surely we might need a substitute teacher during the World Cup? Especially if we have to merge with other classes.

I cannot stress how much some of the stuff that flies in this thread wont be condoned in the WC thread enough.

Loool was a nice save from Hart tbf.

Barkley was bursting past City players effortlessly yesterday. Will be a great Rooney replacement :p

Think City would be far ahead if Aguero was fit all season. Brilliant player, shame he's had injuries plague his time in England.

Watching the United game now.

Not just the chance, but his general play. In the first half, whenever he tried doing something a 10 year old couldn't do, he fucked it up. Maybe he was better in the second half, don't care though. He's Scottish, he played for Rangers, and he has the same proportions as a midget wearing a motorbike helmet. He's on the shitlist, for good.

Hixx

Bm0h-uFCcAADeW2.jpg:large

McCoist's face
KuGsj.gif

K1LLER7

Not just the chance, but his general play. In the first half, whenever he tried doing something a 10 year old couldn't do, he fucked it up. Maybe he was better in the second half, don't care though. He's Scottish, he played for Rangers, and he has the same proportions as a midget wearing a motorbike helmet. He's on the shitlist, for good.
He's a brilliant player :p

Nice finish from Laarson.

Can't wait till this season is finished.

pulga

Banned
I cannot stress how much some of the stuff that flies in this thread wont be condoned in the WC thread enough.

Wes will we be allowed to call the regulars in the WC thread the following:

-cunts
-bindippers
-cumstains
-bellends
-apes, baboons, and other monkeys
-old fuck, senile prick
-an assortment of fruits

y/n/m?

-cunts
-bindippers
-cumstains
-bellends
-old fuck, senile prick
-an assortment of fruits

y/n/m?

If I'm not allowed to call anyone a 'blue ape', perma me now.

Elchele

RM still aren't that great as a possession side team. They are much better when playing on the counter, so playing against smaller teams who give possession away is harder for Real

also, dat Pizzi

Keio

For a Finer World
WHAT A FUCKING GOAL

dat tap in
I've made my dislike of Ronnie very clear. But that is an amazing goal at a critical point in the season.

If only he wasn't such a prick, I could respect him.

Very curious if the big 3 will win all their remaining games. Pressure telling on all teams.

MPW

RM still aren't that great as a possession side team. They are much better when playing on the counter, so playing against smaller teams who give possession away is harder for Real

also, dat Pizzi

and this match shows just how valuable modric is to the team

pulga

Banned

also, dat Pizzi

and that is exactly why I wanted Bayern in the final over Atletico/Chelsea

nothing to be done now

Clegg

Telegraph says Van Gaal could be at the United/Hull match on Tuesday. Officially to monitor Van Persies fitness, unofficially to sign his contract.

kmax

Just came home, so I missed the game.

We choked big time huh? There seems to be some sort of choking syndrome going around teams these last few weeks.

The last games are the ones that matter the most, and we start to choke. Oh well, this is really going down to the wire. Barca's in the race again too. This is going to get tricky for all teams.

Scum

Just came home, so I missed the game.

We choked big time huh? There seems to be some sort of choking syndrome going around teams these last few weeks.

The last games are the ones that matter the most, and we start to choke. Oh well, this is really going down to the wire. Barca's in the race again too. This is going to get tricky for all teams.

Blame Moyes. Everything's gone tits up ever since he lost his job.

Wes

venison crêpe

-cunts
-bindippers
-cumstains
-bellends
-old fuck, senile prick
-an assortment of fruits

y/n/m?

None of these.