• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Banned
You do realise Barcelona are more likely to commit seppuku than let Real win the title right? Won't happen.

You do realize that the games will be played at the same time and if Real Madrid lose the final game and Barcelona win their final game, Barcelona will be champions? Enough with the ridiculous statement that Barcelona is going to throw a game.

confuziz

Banned
You do realize that the games will be played at the same time and if Real Madrid lose the final game and Barcelona win their final game, Barcelona will be champions? Enough with the ridiculous statement that Barcelona is going to throw a game.

ridiculous statement? I think not.

pulga

Banned
mother of god, you're all fucking bellends

here is how each of them wins La Liga:

Atletico:

ZVwltus.png

Barca:

QUbos3i.png

Madrid:

TZ2KXBq.png

Wes

venison crêpe
Firstly, I was already dealing with it.

Secondly, don't backseat moderate. If you have an issue take it up with me or another mod in PM rather than in threads. You know that's how it's done so do that in future.

FuturusX

Essentially CR7 saved Madrid with that equalizer. It's keeps Real in the hunt and takes it out of Barca's hands. Athletico Just need to win out.

L1NETT

Thank you Wes.

That kind of rubbish just derails threads. Would be easier to ignore him, but the red mist can descend when confronted with such obviously provocative tripe. Back to Lad Bible with him.

Watching yesterday's MOTD.

Ross Barkley O_O

50m Wooders. Press the button.

Keep it in your pants lad

He is right good but if he does get a big money move this year and doesn't get off to the start or a starting position I can see him quickly sliding away

confuziz

Banned
You're right it's an idiotic statement. Barcelona is not going to throw a match on the basis that Real Madrid MIGHT be La Liga champions especially when Barcelona STILL have a shot.

Everyone knows Real is going to win their last game. I think this is sogno possible.

pulga

Banned
Firstly, I was already dealing with it.

Secondly, don't backseat moderate. If you have an issue take it up with me or another mod in PM rather than in threads. You know that's how it's done so do that in future.

<3 sorry baby, im just too tied up in my project to follow protocol

PLUS ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 53 MINUTES AND IM STILL NOT DONE WITH THIS SHIT

K1LLER7

Keep it in your pants lad

He is right good but if he does get a big money move this year and doesn't get off to the start or a starting position I can see him quickly sliding away
Hopefully he keeps this up for England's sake.

Think he should stay at Everton for another year. Then make his move to United :p

agm2502

Atletico will only need a point against Barca if they beat Malaga. 4 points from 2 games is what is required for Atletico, so they should be favourites.

Wes

venison crêpe
Once again, I don't want to have to ban people for trolling. There shouldn't be the kind of excessive trolling happening in this thread that would warrant such an action.

I recently got a job offer so I wont be as active in here any more. It's one of the reasons why I want the community itself to eradicate this kind of behaviour. It shouldn't be like a classroom where the class only behaves after the teacher has throw out the disruptive student.

Yurt requested his ban so he can come back whenever he wishes, although I would suggest he waited until after the domestic leagues and cups have finished if he did want to return as he clearly had a reason he wanted to leave these forums.

subtles

50m?

He has a 38m release clause in his contract. I fully expect: Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and United to activate it come the summer.

I'm just curious, but is there a clause that prevents us from bidding? (not that we would attempt to)

Once again, I don't want to have to ban people for trolling. There shouldn't be the kind of excessive trolling happening in this thread that would warrant such an action.

I recently got a job offer so I wont be as active in here any more. It's one of the reasons why I want the community itself to eradicate this kind of behaviour. It shouldn't be like a classroom where the class only behaves after the teacher has throw out the disruptive student.

Yurt requested his ban so he can come back whenever he wishes, although I would suggest he waited until after the domestic leagues and cups have finished if he did want to return as he clearly had a reason he wanted to leave these forums.

We´ll make you proud ;)

confuziz

Banned

What, is this really about losing in the EL?

yurt pls

pulga

Banned

pass on the redness to me, i'll get this place sorted quick
Uus4Plt.png

edit: how long is HateGames out for?

K1LLER7

It surprised me that he's the born and bred Evertonian, yet he in particular was playing like his life depended on it :D

Shame that overgrown baby looking cunt Naismith didn't do the same
Loool was a nice save from Hart tbf.

Barkley was bursting past City players effortlessly yesterday. Will be a great Rooney replacement :p

Think City would be far ahead if Aguero was fit all season. Brilliant player, shame he's had injuries plague his time in England.

Watching the United game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom