• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Red Bull are fucking loaded. Is it all originally from the drink they've built their empire? Or were they funded by a rich bastard to begin with?

pulga

Banned
why do you follow the english version m8

nBUAxEG.png

Puma? Adidas?

its gonna be Kaiser innit

K1LLER7

Red Bull are fucking loaded. Is it all originally from the drink they've built their empire? Or were they funded by a rich bastard to begin with?
Looks like it.

They sold over 5.3 billion cans in 2013(wiki) mainly advertising through sponsorships, sport team ovwnership (Red Bull Salzburg) events endorsements.

Didn't know they had a music record label.

L1NETT

Didn't know they had a music record label.

Twin Atlantic are signed to them. Fucking great band

Red Bull gotta be the best marketed company on earth

You say the Red Bull balloon guy who jumped from space and some (even most) people know what you are talking about. That's crazy.

--

Mk Dons would make sense. Soulless franchise club selling out to a drinks company? Dreary fucking empty husk of a stadium. Nice views though.

I can see it.

Wilbur

Banned
It's kinda funny what a bitch Brendan Rodgers has turned into this season.

Because of these quotes?

"It is a tough ask for City," the Liverpool manager said. "To play three games at this stage of the season that really, really matter is a real tough ask. Aston Villa are an incredible team on the counterattack and better away from home, and West Ham on their day can be a really difficult opponent.

"Manchester City need to win all their games which means they will have won five games in a row and they have done that only once this season, so it will be a wee bit new for them. It is certainly not over by a long way. If we can win our two games then it could go a long way to deciding whether we finish top or not. But it is about concentrating on our game against Crystal Palace.

Nothing wrong with them. The only time he's been a little bitch was after the Chelsea match, off the top of my head.

Wes

venison crêpe
I've never had Red Bull. Or vodka for that matter.

Missing out with the latter. It's brilliant. I personally like the ones that hardly have any taste so you can mix it with whatever flavoured drink you prefer and you're off to the races.

Meier

Because of these quotes?

Nothing wrong with them. The only time he's been a little bitch was after the Chelsea match, off the top of my head.

Just the last in the line of many similar quotes as of late. No humility or anything even after their loss. Everything in the lead up and after our game has been really obnoxious. He used to be kinda likeable.

Blueberry Red Bull is so damn good.

Wilbur

Banned
Just the last in the line of many similar quotes as of late. No humility or anything even after their loss. Everything in the lead up and after our game has been really obnoxious. He used to be kinda likeable.

He's staying positive and boosting his squad's confidence, if you ask me. I honestly don't see anything wrong with those quotes.

GQman2121

Banned
But Terry has been very good for Stamford Blue this year. Cole I can see..but JT?

It's two fold. We're now deep as all hell at CB. Also, his wages would open up for additional signings.

These three with Cahill and Ivanovic (who I would make skipper) are good enough for any club.

news_1391167763.jpg

0,,10268~12082102,00.jpg

2.jpg

K1LLER7

Twin Atlantic are signed to them. Fucking great band

Red Bull gotta be the best marketed company on earth

You say the Red Bull balloon guy who jumped from space and some (even most) people know what you are talking about. That's crazy.
Yeah they do well.

Think Mayweather (boxer) has done amazingly to market himself and has generated millions through it.

pulga

Banned
You damn dirty Mexican

I don't really like that either but I'll happily drink it. The girl I'm banging/not banging loves it. I bought her loads that night. Good decision.

good god man everytime you mention that girl you banged im gonna mention how im leaving this place after the WC

maybe that way we'll both shut up about it

faridmon

I'm playing through a co-op campaign and the difficulty does ramp up. We had thought it was pretty easy but I think we just beat Edge of City and it was a lot harder than the beginning parts.

Yeah, I am plying it a Co-op most of the time and yes, indeed, on Normal, The begining is such a joke compared to later levels, especially Sorrow park had a lot of annoying Mouths who keep shouting for smaller hordes to show up.

Edge of The City was damn difficult. Befor that elevator section, the wave of enemies that keeps triggering as you called that elevator was quite challanging espcialy when the jumper showed up at the 3rd wave.

Hospital section is the chapter right after it, it starts easym funnily enough, but later on, the Cutter...

We should play some online Co-up sometime!

Wilbur

Banned
Thank god

Just do it. Stop talking about it and fucking do it.

At least I did penetrate. You can't even penetrate this forum's carehole

Wilbur

Banned
Hahaha <3

Everybody wish Pulga happy birthday. Feliz cumpleanos to everyone's second favourite Honduran

After Carlos costly

Elsk is eighth

pulga

Banned
Hahaha <3

Everybody wish Pulga happy birthday. Feliz cumpleanos to everyone's second favourite Honduran

After Carlos costly

Elsk is eighth

Happy bday pulg my dear

Happy bday Plug.

If zebra fucks up this Shaw deal I'll never forgive him.

Happy Birthday Pulga.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=110646037#post110646037

Someone is trying to start a FIFA tournament. Anyone up for it?

hbd pulga <3

THANK YOU!

someone finish this project for me as a birthday gift ;_;

jtb

Banned
anyone here read Jesus' Son by Denis Johnson?

finished reading it earlier today, was really blown away by it.

faridmon

anyone here read Jesus' Son by Denis Johnson?

finished reading it earlier today, was really blown away by it.

Now, I am intrigued, that might be the book I need to read on the train on Tuesday as I have to go to London and back for personal reasons.

Wait, is there heavy religious undertone?

jtb

Banned
Now, I am intrigued, that might be the book I need to read on the train on Tuesday as I have to go to London and back for personal reasons.

Wait, is there heavy religious undertone?

not really. it's about heroin addiction. it's very short too, like a hundred pages. very surreal, very dark, occasionally funny, more often horrifying.

if you want a good taste of what it's like, I'd read "Car Crash While Hitchhiking". it's a really short short story that serves as the first chapter of the book.

Lightning

Banned
I would rest players against Norwich. For me, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Fabianski, Kallstrom, Sanogo should all start.

We should have enough firepower to beat Norwich regardless.

Meier

If Palace can somehow squeeze out a victory tomorrow, we can effectively win the title on Wednesday. Any dropped points would be huge though. Come on Tony, work your magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom