• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
Feliz Cumpleaños Pulga!

The HBO combo of Game of Thornes, Sillicon Valley, Veep and Last Week Tonight is too fucking good.

20 days until we get decimated :(

The shirt.

It finally paid off.

ifYqRF8l0h8Gb.jpg

This is like the best derby ever. I don't care if it was a shit show, winning with a De Jong header is something else.
Congrats Milan-GAF!
Thanks <3
Inter had 0 shots on target today.
Dat Icardi.

--

Happy birthday Pulga. Enjoy the Carletto CL Magic!

Walshy

I'll make peace with myself so long as we win against Palace and Newcastle, no matter what happens in City's matches. I wouldn't cope if City somehow drop points and we did the same.
City will win the rest of their games 1-0.

We'll beat Palace 6-0 and Newcastle 6-0.

Liverpool win by 1 goal.

I then wake up

Mascot

City will win the rest of their games 1-0.

We'll beat Palace 6-0 and Newcastle 6-0.

Liverpool win by 1 goal.

I then wake up

I had a feeling as far back as Christmas that the league might be decided on goal difference this year. There have been a few games where we had chances to utterly demolish teams but eased up once the win was guaranteed. I always felt it might come back to bite us on the ass (along with some pretty casual defending, of course).

Walshy

I had a feeling as far back as Christmas that the league might be decided on goal difference this year. There have been a few games where we had chances to utterly demolish teams but eased up once the win was guaranteed. I always felt it might come back to bite us on the ass (along with some pretty casual defending, of course).
We have done great to even be challenging, especially when we was 8 points off Arsenal before we beat them 5-1.

Tactical naivety + Gerrard's mistake last week will have probably cost us the title now. I've sort of accepted it but the most we can do is get 6 points from the last two and hope for the best, City are major bottlers.

I really, seriously, genuinely, literally don't have a clue what Meier's problem is with those Rodgers quotes

Hope we go fucking HAM today. Fucking HAM. Like a sex addict in a butchers.

Lightning

Banned
I really, seriously, genuinely, literally don't have a clue what Meier's problem is with those Rodgers quotes

Hope we go fucking HAM today. Fucking HAM. Like a sex addict in a butchers.
Lol. Just win your game and wait for City to mess up. You can't overhaul the goal difference, it's too much for 2 games. Because West Ham are shit away, they could concede 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom