• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Let's go top again today and force City into a wobble.

It's the only way.

Secret agents Downing, Carroll and Cole know what to do.

kmax

Watching the Madrid game right now.

Holy shit how terrible Marcelo is. He's walking like a fatty and his passes all are over the place. Illaramendi was an absolute shit the first half too. I don't want to see these guys play in the CL final.

As for Varane, you can see that all that bench warming has taken a toll on him. Ancelotti needs to play him more.

Arnie

I'm definitely still drunk.

Liverpool are winning the premier league

It's inevitable

It's so on

I'm definitely still drunk

Blackhead

Redarse
Wait what?
Sid Lowe said:
Meanwhile Madrid's opponents are Valladolid, who are fighting for survival, and Celta, who are managed by Luis Enrique, the man who will take over at Barcelona next season. Could he lead them to the title before he has even joined the club?

Tita is already gone? Even if Barcelona win the league? When did this happen? :O

Jack cw

tumblr_n0hfvu0vZW1tq55tro1_250.gif

Feorax

I'm not going to be naive and say he's definitely staying, but if Suarez does go, he'll be the first player to go for a 9 figure sum.

Bale is a great player, and continues to prove it in Madrid, but Suarez is a level above, and has achieved more this season than Bale did the season he earned his move.

If Madrid want him, they've made the rod for their own back regarding the fee.

Kyoufu

I'm not going to be naive and say he's definitely staying, but if Suarez does go, he'll be the first player to go for a 9 figure sum.

Bale is a great player, and continues to prove it in Madrid, but Suarez is a level above, and has achieved more this season than Bale did the season he earned his move.

If Madrid want him, they've made the rod for their own back regarding the fee.

Two 50 million cheques? I could see Real doing that. They'll sell Benzema to PSG for 30 million and PSG will sell Cavani to Chelsea for 50 million.

L1NETT

The fact of the matter is Suarez is irreplaceable, so you don't sell him.

Boosh, we have a winner.

And he won't go. Gonna take an extraordinary offer of Bale esque proportions.

--

Struggling with Fargo, haven't been a massive fan of the last two eps :/

Will give it a few more before I give up on it completely.

--

Happy Birthday Pulga :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom