• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
pls. Moyes wouldn't even get a job in 4th division in Argentina. They actually have standards for coaches here
Tata won the league and reached semi-finals of Copa Libertadores with Newell's. Not to mention what he did with Paraguay.

Moyes got to the quarters of the CL, the final of the FA cup and finished fourth with Everton. Tata got to the quarters of the CL, the final of the Copa del rey and can only finish third with Barca

Moyes > Tata

6bm5zi4nmoou.jpg

Am I gonna be ok? Last one I need...

I reckon Mourinho is going to get sacked again next season. Chelsea managers usually don't survive very long when they don't win the league.

Elchele

His tactics in Barca has been so shit that it makes even Rijkaard look like Marcello Lippi.

I don't get the last part. Makes shit look like shit?

Moyes got to the quarters of the CL, the final of the FA cup and finished fourth with Everton. Tata got to the quarters of the CL, the final of the Copa del rey and can only finish third with Barca

Moyes > Tata

Tata wasn't coaching in a joke league tho

Jarnet87

I reckon Mourinho is going to get sacked again next season. Chelsea managers usually don't survive very long when they don't win the league.

If he does get the sack he'll be off to PSG. I could see them firing Blanc for underperforming in the Champions League and Mou being available. It's a logical destination. Lots of money to spend, and big European ambitions.

Razor554

I don't get the last part. Makes shit look like shit?

Even shit like Rijkaard managed to get something out of Barca, with MUCH shittier squad.

What does that tell about Tata... giant flop he was, no other way to say it. Should go back to coaching small leagues to South America.

Elchele

Even shit like Rijkaard managed to get something out of Barca, with MUCH shittier squad.

What does that tell about Tata... giant flop he was, no other way to say it. Should go back to coaching small leagues to South America.

Have you take a look at the current Barcelona squad? It's depressing. Pique is basically the only CB you have
There's no striker to replace Messi, etc. Pinto lol

Razor554

Have you take a look at the current Barcelona squad? It's depressing. Pique is basically the only CB you have

With same squad Tito managed to get league title with record points while at the same time fighting against cancer.

Jarnet87

Did Martino even get a say in bringing in players this summer? Seems like the plan was to tap up Thiago Silva and convince him to ask for a move, and then sign Nermar for 150 million Euros.

Elchele

If the Argentinian league isn't a joke league then you don't look like Pepe

Argentine league is pretty good. Produces lot of world class players and world class coaches.

Tata
Simeone
Pizzi

all in top spanish sides

And the league doesn't rely on foreign millionaires to make teams win something. They do it via better coaching and improving youth academies.

Wilbur

Banned
Argentine league is pretty good. Produces lot of world class players and world class coaches.

Tata
Simeone
Pizzi

all in top spanish sides

And the league doesn't rely on foreign millionaires to make teams win something. They do it via better coaching and improving youth academies.

Argentina is where Hondurans go to die

Meier

http://www.tz.de/bilder/2014/05/05/3529913/749588503-bayern-muenchen-heimtrikot-auswaertstrikot-20142015-xA5VExef.jpg[IMG]

a pic of the away[/QUOTE]

Away is really sharp. Basically Chelsea's from this year with thinner stripes, right? I like that one a lot as well.

faridmon

You talking about Everton? I don't think you should be too disappointed in not getting 4th

I am talking about the whole League to be frank

It would have been good if the fight for the title, fight for the 4th spot, fight for relegation all came down to the last day of the season.

Now, we sort of know everything more or less, which actually turned out very anti-climatic.

Jack cw

Sun reports that van Gahl wants to sign Arjen Robben at United.
Sun pls...

Kroos, Müller, Dante and Robben, welcome to Manchester.

faridmon

I think I may be the only person here who doesn't rate Kroos all that much. Seems to me he is the Willshere of Germany, talented but wasteful. Can produce decent plays here and there, but inconsistent.

Elchele

I think I may be the only person here who doesn't rate Kroos all that much. Seems to me he is the Willshere of Germany, talented but wasteful. Can produce decent plays here and there, but inconsistent.

I wouldn't compare him with wilshere at all. He's a Xavi more than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom