• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
There is no pressure. The games are at home against inferior opponents. There may be some complacency but all he's doing is providing bulletin board material.

You almost bottled it against QPR and only won it because the cunts switched off. There is pressure.

Not really sure how the pressure is on us now. Would have been if City had dropped points at Goodison, but I've not been this relaxed all season

Win, and we come second on goal difference

Draw, and we come second

Lose, and we come second

City have all the pressure now. There was pressure on Liverpool, but somehow Gerrard let it slip by him and it fell onto City.

jewUGbsNziNcP.jpg

Elchele

I would take Pellegrini over Guardiola any day. At least he doesn't try to hide his cuntiness, and knows how to make a team defend.

Just don't bring Micho back

Kyoufu

Not really sure how the pressure is on us now. Would have been if City had dropped points at Goodison, but I've not been this relaxed all season

Win, and we come second on goal difference

Draw, and we come second

Lose, and we come second

As a Newcastle fan, second place means jackshit. :(

I would take Pellegrini over Guardiola any day. At least he doesn't try to hide his cuntiness, and knows how to make a team defend.

Just don't bring Micho back
Does he? Best CB in the league, best RB in the league, second best DM in the league, decent keeper, very good leftback. I'd expect that back 6 to concede fewer goals than they do

Does he? Best CB in the league, best RB in the league, second best DM in the league, decent keeper, very good leftback. I'd expect that back 6 to concede fewer goals than they do
That's not how it works though.

A defence is a unit. Good players don't just translate into a good defence. They've had a pretty solid defensive record since January. Might even be the best in the league.

Wilbur

Banned
City are bottlers. It's in their blood.

I think/hope they'll be alright though.

If Chelsea beat Cardiff, Liverpool lose at Palace and draw to Newcastle, and City lose to villa and draw to Fat Sam, Chelsea win

#believe

And yeah hitch, look at Palace. No stand outs but they're so well organised.

As a Newcastle fan, second place means jackshit. :(

It's progress, at the very least. If we can kick off and progress further still, it means everything. Back in the CL, back on the map, functioning like an oiled machine in which everyone knows their role.

Id have taken this last August

Salvadora

Kompany is getting this sort of acclaim due to reputation. Quite like Rooney in that regard. He's been nowhere near the best CB in the league this season

L1NETT

Peter Taylor agreed a new two year deal with the Gills the sly old fox

Wish him the best, still think he is a gank manager.

Billy Clarke, Paul Jones and Sergio Torres released by Crawley. Zat Knight, Mears and Eagles by Bolton.

Would take Jones

Kompany is getting this sort of acclaim due to reputation. Quite like Rooney in that regard. He's been nowhere near the best CB in the league this season

I know, when he plays well though he's a level above any other CB in this league. His performance against Man Utd at home was probably the best individual defensive performance I've seen all year

If he carries on making regular errors next year, Cahill or someone will go to the top of the list.

pulga

Banned
Way to ignore me you muppet.

PULGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tanti auguri<3

Happy birthday, pulga!

HBD Pulga. You're my favorite poster.

Happy bday Pulga! <3
I know this goes without saying, but pls wish for La Decima

Happy birthday, Pulga!

Happy Birthday plug, you good old cunt :D

happy bday pulga!

i cant breathe

Happy Birthday Plug.

Feliz Cumpleaños Pulga!

Feliz navidad pulga

Happy girthday pulga!

Yay another working bank holiday.

--

Happy birthday Pulga. Enjoy the Carletto CL Magic!

Happy birthday pulga!

He's been really good recently.

And happy birthday Pulga.

Happy birthday pulga <3

Boosh, we have a winner.

Happy Birthday Pulga :)

Happy Birthday Pulga.

Happy birthday to my Wii U bro pulga.

Thanks everyone! You've brightened up my so far crappy birthday! FUCK FINALS WEEK FUCK IT TO HELL

I also got a nice email from Real Madrid, a "3D sound experience". They asked to put on my headphones, press play and close my eyes. I was greeted by Iker, who wished me a happy birthday and led me to the noisy locker room. Ancelotti bumbles congratulations in spanish, then Marcelo comes up and wishes me well. As I'm listening to the hustle going on all around me, I'm startled when someone whispers in my right ear in a thick portuguese accent "feliz cumpleaños". Cristiano. I nearly shed a tear. Then Ramos comes up and tells me I'm to do the honorary kickoff. He leads me out the locker room and the Bernabeu EXPLODES.

It was magical <3 I think this link might work.

Thanks everyone! You've brightened up my so far crappy birthday! FUCK FINALS WEEK FUCK IT TO HELL

I also got a nice email from Real Madrid, a "3D sound experience". They asked to put on my headphones, press play and close my eyes. I was greeted by Iker, who wished me a happy birthday and led me to the noisy locker room. Ancelotti bumbles congratulations in spanish, then Marcelo comes up and wishes me well. As I'm listening to the hustle going on all around me, I'm startled when someone whispers in my right ear in a thick portuguese accent "feliz cumpleaños". Cristiano. I nearly shed a tear. Then Ramos comes up and tells me I'm to do the honorary kickoff. He leads me out the locker room and the Bernabeu EXPLODES.

It was magical <3 I think this link might work.

When you do that with Barca,their physio leads you to a secret vault and connects you to a machine like the one Bane's hooked up to in Arkham Asylum

Peter Taylor agreed a new two year deal with the Gills the sly old fox

Wish him the best, still think he is a gank manager.

Billy Clarke, Paul Jones and Sergio Torres released by Crawley. Zat Knight, Mears and Eagles by Bolton.

Would take Jones

We're going to be having a clearance sale this summer. Elvis admitted today that we can't afford to keep Moussa. Murphy, Christie & Wilson are probably going as well.

Would take Torres.

L1NETT

George Elikobi has been released, played under our manager before

Get on the phone Parky, would love to see his massive frame waddling around Valley Parade.

Need a left back too.

We're going to be having a clearance sale this summer. Elvis admitted today that we can't afford to keep Moussa. Murphy, Christie & Wilson are probably going as well.

Would take Torres.

Nah Torres is a guff son. Foreign name syndrome :p

Would love Moussa and Wilson but not a chance they stay in this league.

Murphy however.......

Pretty please?

George Elikobi has been released, played under our manager before

Get on the phone Parky, would love to see his massive frame waddling around Valley Parade.

Need a left back too.

Elokobi's fucking excellent. He's been a great servant to us- I'm sorry to see him go, actually. Hope he gets himself a nice deal somewhere else.

L1NETT

His contract is running out in June. I don't think we've even bothered trying to resign. He was awarded the CCFC Irish Supporters award for player of the season. A bit biased.

I would walk to Cov and carry him to VP myself if we could get him

Sadly Parky seems set on signing some Halifax goalkeeper on the cheap whom the Halifax locals describe as "not very good"

Elokobi's fucking excellent. He's been a great servant to us- I'm sorry to see him go, actually. Hope he gets himself a nice deal somewhere else.

Parkinson likes raiding old clubs he's managed...Charlton, Colchester and Hull.

Could see it happening....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom