• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Liverpool just getting outmuscled really, need to play quicker and smarter but no one is playing that well. All their attacking players seem a bit lifeless, Sterling made a few runs and drawn a few fouls but not enough.

Gerrard besides the slip has been utterly shocking, not gonna be a good summer if he is the lynchpin.

Bring on the Studge, or Cissokho to release the KRAKEN!!

I'm not saying Moyes doesn't get any praise, you're reading shit where there is none because your reading (and thought) comprehension seems to be on the level of a comatose walrus.

Moyes knew going into the game that Bayern were happy to knock it around in front of the defence for the entirety, so he set up his team to counter that. Good stuff.

Mou knew going into this game Liverpool have all the momentum at home in the first half, and looked to negate that. Good stuff.

You're clearly just one of those stupid fucking football purists who think that attacking is the be all and end all of the game, and to be honest I'm done with you because you're boring the living fuck out of me more than Mou could ever achieve.

and mourinho ddint know going into this game that lpool were going to knock it around? talk some fukin sense. mourinho/chelsea/cristiano fans are the virus of football. sooner these fuckers retire the better

kmax

Why aren't they shooting? Chelsea's defense is so low that they'll never penetrate that. Powerful shots are going to be hard for Schwarzer with that low defensive line.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
can't fathom why GOAL DIFFERENCE wins you the fucking title in England. It should be your head-to-head results..

Linius

1W4qCeX.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Look how well Chelsea are keeping their shape. Back four moving sideways, forwards and backwards as one. Or when Liverpool are in possession and the midfield three tuck in together. It's fucking good tactics and good defending.

but no

'parking the bus'

as if they're just standing there hoping things ricochet off them

get

to

fuck

Marc

Sure, but that's not the point! GD should never decide a fucking title.

Disagree, a league title is the best team over a season, not the best team against your direct rival.

Goal difference is the better indicator of which is the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom