• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bm_AMbWCYAE1pxM.jpg

I hope not. VADERNOOOOOO.JPG

Wilbur

Banned
Arkon. Clegg. Shame on you, you fucking knaves.

No shame. And Clegg, to a United bro as well. You legitimately make me fucking sick. You horse's clunge.

WILSON

WILSON

ROBIN

GIGGSEH

MAHMOUD

LIFE

DEATH

THE SUN

fuck Clegg

fuck Arkon

pulga

Banned

No shame. And Clegg, to a United bro as well. You legitimately make me fucking sick. You horse's clunge.

WILSON

WILSON

ROBIN

GIGGSEH

MAHMOUD

LIFE

DEATH

THE SUN

fuck Clegg

fuck Arkon

calma calma

or its back to the pyramid with you
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

bud

Is LVG tomorrow something being willed by the papers or genuine?

I hope its genuine, if only for this

851776535.gif

van gaal was coaching the ajax kids, and van hanegem was coaching the feyenoord kids. van hanegem talked to children those children like you would to your own children--loving, caring. one kid had a booger in his nose, he took it out. he basically told them to have fun and to try and win it. you know, that's how you talk to kids.

van gaal, however, treated them like adults. he really wanted to win. he talked to them about tactics. told them how to play. when and where to press. talked about zonal marking. off-side trap. 4-3-3 with a number 10. inverted wingers. the keeper wasn't allowed to shoot; he was only allowed to pass the ball. pretty sure one kid started crying.

wedward

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney May 5
Players whose goals have directly provided the most points in 2013-14 (ie, first goal in 2-0 win, etc)...

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney May 5
Giroud 14, Hazard 13, Gerrard 13, Sturridge 13, Suarez 12, Lukaku 12, Puncheon 11, Van Persie 10, Rooney 10, Aguero 10, Dzeko 9, Eto'o 9

Clegg

WILSON

WILSON

ROBIN

GIGGSEH

MAHMOUD

LIFE

DEATH

THE SUN

fuck Clegg

fuck Arkon

He can post balls elsewhere

Slizz

van gaal was coaching the ajax kids, and van hanegem was coaching the feyenoord kids. van hanegem talked to children those children like you would to your own children--loving, caring. one kid had a booger in his nose, he took it out. he basically told them to have fun and to try and win it. you know, that's how you talk to kids.

van gaal, however, treated them like adults. he really wanted to win. he talked to them about tactics. told them how to play. when and where to press. talked about zonal marking. off-side trap. 4-3-3 with a number 10. inverted wingers. the keeper wasn't allowed to shoot; he was only allowed to pass the ball. pretty sure one kid started crying.

Good thing he'll be coaching a senior team.

Scum

Actually a load of names being thrown about tonight by the press that we're interested in;

Konoplyanka, Mkhitaryan, Marcos Rojo, Markovic, Drmic, Caulker and Shaw (though we won't go as high as £30m, so that one probably won't happen).
Man, can't wait for your chairman Levy to sanction these transfers. 😒

Wilbur

Banned
Clegg pls go draft some associated press releases

Anyway. How did we look tonight lads? Was Vidic's send off an emotional one? Did Giggs prance around like a man half his age? Did Januzaj roar like a proud lion? Did Wizza light up the world? Did Phones continue to be a cunt? Did UnitedGAF rat out their own like Omiee/Pulga wannabes?

wedward

gunnerblog ‏@gunnerblog 4m
Wenger on Hazard: "I had his agent at my home but again the barrier was financial and Chelsea made an effort that I couldn’t make."

Come home Eden

arkon

I didn't report anyone. I was guessing whether it was Sleeplessnights or IRAQCitizen. Couldn't be sure so I didn't bother.

pulga

Banned

Anyway. How did we look tonight lads? Was Vidic's send off an emotional one? Did Giggs prance around like a man half his age? Did Januzaj roar like a proud lion? Did Wizza light up the world? Did Phones continue to be a cunt? Did UnitedGAF rat out their own like Omiee/Pulga wannabes?

wotch it m8, tread lightly with me

i know you're on your last life

no continues for you

don't make me kolotoure on someone

Pennywise

Giggs was as fast as he was, when his brother followed him with a hammer.

Adnan was pretty good and Shinjiru wasn't, which wasn't a suprise with Fellaini playing his position instead.

@Milch
Feel free to visit my Uni tomorrow, there's gonna be a party with alot of good looking girls and there's no Ballack around.

Tc91

m8 Giggs took on 3 players near the edge of the area his shot was blocked by the defenders hand but the ref was a cunt so the record has ended.

Shit first half but pretty good 2nd, Adnan motm, Wilson is the goat, Jones is a moron I want a pic of the face he pulled when he flew in at 200mph.

Facism

the tache on the sun's face gets me everytime. It's like one of those mustaches a teenager has before he starts shaving.

Wilbur

Banned
Giggs was as fast as he was, when his brother followed him with a hammer.

Adnan was pretty good and Shinjiru wasn't, which wasn't a suprise with Fellaini playing his position instead.

@Milch
Feel free to visit my Uni tomorrow, there's gonna be a party with alot of good looking girls and there's no Ballack around.

Wait, Shinji in CM and Fellaini as CAM?

YES MOYES

I still enjoyed it as you can tell what everyone's motivations are without needing to understand every word

:lol

Pop the subtitles on. You never want to miss a word E.B. says, and you never ever want to miss a word Al says. GOAT character. Incredible.

:lol

Pop the subtitles on. You never want to miss a word E.B. says, and you never ever want to miss a word Al says. GOAT character. Incredible.

Come on Wilbur. I know you're high on a cocktail of Lolerpool, chicken fumes and your first home win of the season, but let's not get too crazy.

Wilbur

Banned
Was Deadwood niche? Do you mean just in terms of being a Western?

There was a neo-revival in 2007/08 with a fucking ton of them, and Justified goes for the same kind of mood. But I suppose taking place actually back in those days does limit it a bit. Cost fucktons as well.

But I love westerns. And I love deadwood.

Clegg

Was Deadwood niche? Do you mean just in terms of being a Western?

There was a neo-revival in 2007/08 with a fucking ton of them, and Justified goes for the same kind of mood. But I suppose taking place actually back in those days does limit it a bit. Cost fucktons as well.

But I love westerns. And I love deadwood.
I love westerns too, but they've had their day, unfortunately.

Definitely a niche show imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Come on Wilbur. I know you're high on a cocktail of Lolerpool, chicken fumes and your first home win of the season, but let's not get too crazy.

What you got against deaf people m8 #herecomesthepain

No serious though, if you can't understand what people are saying put the fucking subtitles on. You're a cretin if you don't.

Sorry to tell you but I heard Moyes isn't at United anymore, m8.

Perhaps not in body

But in spirit

He will live on in our hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom