• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia goal incoming.

Yep

Cheating their way to the title. We're the moral champions.
frU10tR.png

Kolarov is boss

Meier

Should have scored that, Silva.

Looked like he tried to back heel it to Dzeko but I think if he angled it he might have had a chance to score like you said.

Andy Green made the point on Twitter too that it's odd that City want to expand their stadium when they don't sell out games like this.

Probably mostly posturing, but even the club mentioned there was apparently bad traffic on the Twitter feed. I know someone said Sky was reporting that.

Looked like he tried to back heel it to Dzeko but I think if he angled it he might have had a chance to score like you said.

Probably mostly posturing, but even the club mentioned there was apparently bad traffic on the Twitter feed. I know someone said Sky was reporting that.
He's doing more or less everything else perfectly...I'll allow it.

Meier

Thought Yaya would take one of those little scoop shots he takes from the edge of the box there. Had a little space.

Tc91

That was due to this

GMP - Newton Heath ‏@GMPNewtonHeath 37m
The Mancunian Way and Hyde Rd are both currently closed in both directions due to a Police incident please avoid area #cityvVilla @MCFC

Guy was trying to jump off the bridge so it caused a massive hold up.

rodvik

Lambert are you seriously fucking happy with this? Jesus man you have nothing to lose, at least lets try and play the game.

pulga

Banned
Hopefully it's just something bothering him and he's being better safe than sorry

Fuck the league, get him healthy to Lisboa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom