• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looooooool

We beat them 2-0 to end their title hopes

a chelsea player victor moses fucked on monday

now another chelsea player has fucked up

you're welcome anfield.

Brilliant. What a fantastic season for you then.

Dzeko scores because of the team he's in, rather than the player he is. He's basically Mandzukic. No matter how many he scores, I just don't rate him much.

Raptor

Morata and Benz, can't they finish anything for fuck sakes?

We need a pure stricker asap.

Florentino needs to throw money at Suarez and liverpool stat.

The picture that was only meant for WhatsApp has now found it's way on to twitter.

Wooden the JT.

And now it has found its way on to GAF!

BnDxU4lCIAAtMsb.jpg

faridmon

Dzeko must be one of the must unappreciated strikers out there. How many times has he rescued City?

If Dzeko is leaving City this summer, I would love him at Everton! Although a big European team might get!

Meier

Dzeko must be one of the must unappreciated strikers out there. How many times has he rescued City?

If Dzeko is leaving City this summer, I would love him at Everton! Although a big European team might get!

He's a frustrating player if you're a fan of the team he's on. There's a lack of consistency there typically -- as Manuel would say, "He's in a good moment right now." If he gets sold, it'll definitely be to Inter, Dortmund, etc. Someone outside the league. Could see him getting an extension though especially pending FFP.

@JNorthcroft: When Aguero is out City have Dzeko. When Sturridge is out Liverpool have Aspas. Squad power counting in end.

:lol :lol :lol

@JNorthcroft: When Aguero is out City have Dzeko. When Sturridge is out Liverpool have Aspas. Squad power counting in end.

What a remarkably stupid point. When Sturridge is out we have Suarez. When Suarez is out we have Sturridge. When both are out, we're fucked. We've never had both of them out.

dc89

When people were saying Arsenal had a legit challenge I starkly remember saying when Giroud goes off the boil they have no one to score goals.

I honestly can't remember the last time a team with the PL with one out and out striker. United last season do not count, Rooney, Welbz etc.

and HOLY FUCK!

EmiPrime

Why do so many neutrals want City to win?

The fans who supported them long before the oil money are generally okay. They know what it's like to be relegated and to have their local rival lord it over them for over 20 years.

Mostly though I just dislike the Liverpool supporting football pundits and media types and we'd never ever hear the end of it if Liverpool pull it off. So many were acting like it was a done deal and that all neutrals wanted it to happen too.

Meier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnDvGgJCEAAk5Ik.jpg:large[IMG]

Grande Mancio[/QUOTE]

Guess that must have been the final of their Cup, eh? I know they've been pretty poor under him in the league but it looks like they're back up to 2nd by 1 point.

faridmon

He's a frustrating player if you're a fan of the team he's on. There's a lack of consistency there typically -- as Manuel would say, "He's in a good moment right now." If he gets sold, it'll definitely be to Inter, Dortmund, etc. Someone outside the league. Could see him getting an extension though especially pending FFP.

I can see your point, but he is a good frustrating player since there are strikers who don't score nearly as much. But as you said, there is a bigger chance he might get abroad than within the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom