• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

That was the 93rd minute. He has truly mastered the art of looking totally fucked but still having energy in the tank.

What a player.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Easily the best player in the premiership, Yaya is rediculous

Yaya Toure. The best player in the league this season by leaps and bounds.
Oh come on.

suarezokxta.gif

Scum

Pls only score 3 at the weekend? I can't deal with losing our goals per game record.

Why are the games staggered on Sunday? They usually all kick off at the same time.
I don't think they are. They should all be 3pm kick-offs.

Edit: pulga pls.

Feorax

Retweeted.

---

My Liverpool supporting pal just put on twitter:

"It's all down to the big Geordie lummox now lads. Fucking fantastic."

Congrats on the title, btw. I won't be here on Sunday, I'll be too busy fashioning a noose from fucking party straws, so I thought I'd best let you know now.

Do you think people will be genuinely happy having seen us throw away the prize we've been so desperate for for 24 years because it's better than we hoped for at the start of the season, with the events of the past 10 days so fresh on the mind?

Anfield crowd is going to be right behind the team no matter what happens.

For one, the title can still be won.

And it has been a great season for you guys and Liverpool fans will know that. After what they've seen this season the fans won't just whimper away. Doesn't work like that at the great clubs m8.

Lightning

Banned
Lol Liverpool threw the palace game because of goal difference when City are going to score heaps anyway.

Just beat Newcastle and hope West Ham produce a miracle win. Forget the goal difference that's way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom