• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
He's a frustrating player if you're a fan of the team he's on. There's a lack of consistency there typically -- as Manuel would say, "He's in a good moment right now." If he gets sold, it'll definitely be to Inter, Dortmund, etc. Someone outside the league. Could see him getting an extension though especially pending FFP.

Dortmund would be ideal for him. He knows the league and they have an immediate opening up from for someone in his mold.

Meier

Here comes Grealish. Congrats, son.

Dortmund would be ideal for him. He knows the league and they have an immediate opening up from for someone in his mold.

It seems like they're going cheap this summer. In the past the reports said he was willing to take a wage cut to go there but it's been awhile since there have been many stories linking him with them. Mostly just Inter.

pulga

Banned
Chin up hitch. You still have champions league and Suarez staying. Lots to celebrate.

Haha Suarez isn't staying

BnBoh0PCcAIqn1-.jpg

Tawpgun

Let's go West Ham? West Ham miracle? Cmooooon.

Liverpool choked, Chelsea choked, only fair if man city chokes to keep it even IMO

Go back to bed, Hitch? Your mob will playing CL football while we lose to A. Villa and finish 7th thanks to InterTim.

Quit your whinging.

Trust me bruv, this hurts (temporarily) more than any of the 7th place finishes. I'll get over it by next Monday tho

Toure is a beast

Marc

What a goal.

To be honest, I have had second thoughts on Suarez with this man Toure (the good one) running things. Brilliant power.

Don't see why it's such an anticlimactic end.

It could still be really exciting. Could have been more anticlimactic if Liverpool had won against Chelsea or against Palace...

Toure is just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom