• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Yaya Sanogo
‏@Yayasanogoal22
Last tweet bfore history, who would have guess we wld be in this position 1 month ago ? So José how much trophy did you get this year ? #AFC

Sanogo banter.
Please don't make us regret this.

GQman2121

Banned
You know whos hot? US foward Christen Press. She's in the CL final with Swedish side Tyreso this year too.

250046273.jpg

wedward

Come on Hull.

Steve+Bruce.jpg

#proud..ermm...tigers?

Mate all these planks celebrating like they have already won...celebrating the age of a "new dawn"

Feckin embarrassing

Potato head will serve them true justice

It is getting pretty bad. I honestly would not be surprised if we lose. Please L1NETT. Pray for me.

Wilbur

Banned
Are your eyes better?

I swear some of your random comments split my sides.

what was random about my eyes dying :(

And no, it still hurts. Dunno if it's just bloodshot, or an infection. Will see how it is tonight/tomorrow. I'm already terrified I'm gonna have to lose the eye, honestly.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbz might be just conjunctivitis

I had it in like Year 8

Gave me some eye drops I had to keep taking.

I have sensitive eyes, eye drops hurt :( I have to wear goggles AT ALL TIMES in swimming pools

pls Linny save me

I'll watch the flash I swear

subtles

what was random about my eyes dying :(

And no, it still hurts. Dunno if it's just bloodshot, or an infection. Will see how it is tonight/tomorrow. I'm already terrified I'm gonna have to lose the eye, honestly.

Get well soon. You need to be able to soak in LvG in all his glory.

Wilbur

Banned
Hoping Hull win.

Really hoping Dortmund win.

Really really hoping Atletico win.

Really really really hoping my eye isn't going to be removed.

this is too much for one saturday

Anth1888

Scottish Cup Final has been a decent match, St. Johnston 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go.

Anyone used BT Sport through Chromecast? Thinking of buying one purely to stream with the App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom