• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

Fa Cup final.
After that, the final day of the Peruvian Cup where my beloved home team can reach the final for the first time in 33 years.
This could be the best day ever.
If things go south I may commit suicide.
Good luck lol

I always root for the underdogs.

Sorry, its the hipster in me that does that :/

Were you supporting Man Utd when we went to Old Trafford then?
dPrJaGc.png

Wonder if we enquired after Sagna. He'd start for us at least, while he won't at City.

Sagna and Cole. Sounds better than Johnson and Bertrand, at least.

dimitri-overlin-at-zurich.jpg

FC Zurich’s 16 year old prized jewel Dimitri Oberlin Mfomo will be on his way to Manchester United this summer. His current contract with FC Zurich expires at the end of the season and David Moyes has snapped up the Attacking Midfielder from under the noses of a host of European giants.

Mfomo occupies the attacking midfield position at FC Zurich however his versatility allows him to play as a Second striker as well as a Center Forward. The player is very highly rated at his club as he is already playing with the U18′s whilst he is only 16!

pulga

Banned
At a camping resort in Tuscany, wont be able to watch the games today, at least not Madrids.

Hope nothing happened to Cristiano during warmup. Fuck the Golden Boot, just want him
fit for the final.

Hala Madrid. Aupa Atleti and FUCK BARCA

pulga

Banned
Did you just tell my best Swedish buddy to fuck off? I'm gonna Omiee your ass. No Cl final on Gaf for you compadre, comprende?

So because I talk spanish we're all compadres? Typical Euro racist scum. Reported you and your ginger hair.

Golden boot is for top scorer. He's tied with Ronaldo, but wins it because he has more assists.

Ah, I see. No penalties as well :O

Messi will score a hatrick tho

All set up for him to pull his finger out and remind everyone that he's the best player in the world.

Ronaldo is way out in front for the Balon d'Or so far though, with his CL exploits :(

Would you pay him 100k?

I'd pay him £80k on a 1 year contract with automatic extension based on appearances. Surely he'd forego that £20kpw to be first choice? Though I guess he's pretty much guaranteed to win trophies if he goes to City, even if it's only for a year

@GQ, fuck that. If I'm getting within touching distance, I'm touching that motherfucker. Like Emma Stone
dPrJaGc.png

wedward

I'd pay him £80k on a 1 year contract with automatic extension based on appearances. Surely he'd forego that £20kpw to be first choice? Though I guess he's pretty much guaranteed to win trophies if he goes to City, even if it's only for a year

@GQ, fuck that. If I'm getting within touching distance, I'm touching that motherfucker. Like Emma Stone
dPrJaGc.png

He wants 3 years. I think City and PSG are the only club who can offer him what he wants.

fuenf

According to BILD Pep wil focus on defense vs Dortmund and play 5 at the back.
Something like

Neuer
---------Boateng - Dante----------
Rafinha-------Martinez ----- Contento
------ Lahm-------Kroos-----------

cant really see it but well, Rafinha and Contento? GG Dortmund.

Linius

So because I talk spanish we're all compadres? Typical Euro racist scum. Reported you and your ginger hair.

So hostile, typical central american.

Oh, you're all over it!

I put my hand up on the top of it and the girl snapped at me. Excuse me, don't touch the trophies, please!

http://i1.minus.com/ibboDOgqCHj1PS.jpeg

Pretty cool they did a photo promotion with the cups. I guess they usually have a no touching policy for these kind of things.

I was just lucky my mum works at one of the sponsors of Ajax and we got in the VIP lounge of her employer. The photographer was like "yeah just grip it tight, it's now or never buddy" :p

Ajax is doing a nice tour across the country with our four league shields now though.

plxsAwr.jpg

So hostile, typical central american.

Pretty cool they did a photo promotion with the cups. I guess they usually have a no touching policy for these kind of things.

I was just lucky my mum works at one of the sponsors of Ajax and we got in the VIP lounge of her employer. The photographer was like "yeah just grip it tight, it's now or never buddy" :p

Ajax is doing a nice tour across the country with our four league shields now though.

plxsAwr.jpg

Bacon must vomit looking at that photo

Suarez wins the golden boot on assists unless Messi or Costa bags 3+ tonight.

I remember when this award was competitive, lol. Last person to win it besides Messi/Ronaldo was Diego Forlan. Suarez has done well.

He turned down over £80k p/w for 3 years here already. Wants us to reward him for his loyalty with 6 figures.

Can either of Sagna or Zabaleta play lb?

Sagna can play across the backline. He actually played in all 3 positions in one game v Sunderland earlier a few months ago.

I'm struggling to decide who I'm backing for this Scottish cup final.

Dundee United have a lot of players I like, young Scottish guys who play good football, but I just don't want the Arabs to be happy.

Salvadora

Been doing a bit of gardening today to take my mind off the game, but my nerves are getting to me. We're on the knife edge. Everything is riding on this. In a short couple of hours I'll either be on cloud 9 or in utter despair.

Think I'll pop out and get Salted Chilli Chicken and a Coke Zero to calm me down.

Been doing a bit of gardening today to take my mind off the game, but my nerves are getting to me. We're on the knife edge. Everything is riding on this. In a short couple of hours I'll either be on cloud 9 or in utter despair.

Think I'll pop out and get Salted Chilli Chicken and a Coke Zero to calm me down.

Most wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom